The Nissan Club banner

Post Pics of Your Lowered 3rd Gen

1M views 4K replies 396 participants last post by  Aso peso 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I've been searching alot to try and get an idea of how the Altima looks lowered with different set ups. At the risk spending endless hours I thought it would be a good idea if everyone posted a picture of there lowered Altima and what set up the have. Good idea?? Post them if you got em.

Racingline Lowering Springs front and back.

See less See more
#2 ·
here is mine lowered on sportlines, ... whenever i get enough money something other than the stock wheels will follow!

#77 ·
Do you think mine would rub if i got sportlines on the front and the rear? i have 20's. are your struts and suspension still stock? i like the way your car looks. its not too low and is very clean.

#622 ·
Hi,
I have a 2004 altima and i have 255/30/19 tires and i wanted to lower my car because the front has a gap about the size of earth..lol...so i was wondering wat coilover kit did you use to lower your altima..which by the way looks nice.

Thanks

#10 ·
prokits

#13 · (Edited)
Heres the pro-kit on stock struts

and my new H&R / KYB setup

The wheel gap looks bigger in the front but it is only because I needed to run a lower profile tire in the front. The ride with the pro-kit was way too soft if you ask me.

#14 ·

Tein H-Tech front and rear

This post has been deleted
#18 ·
Do you drop the rear also when youre dropping the car? My rear wheels look perfectly fine the way they are, only the front might need to be lowered a tad. Advise?

#22 ·
+1. I grind my downpipe if I'm not too careful on steep slopes or speed bumps. changes the way you think about daily driving.

#23 ·
Can you just drop the front alone? And leave the back stock?? Cuz there is a crazy gap in the front, but the back looks good. Wut do you guys think? Ive been thinkin of dropping mine but not sure. Help anyone. Ideas are welcomed. =)

#25 · (Edited)

Lowered on ZENN 2" Lowering Springs. Not exactly 2" but still good enough for me. The 45-series tires make it look less lowered too, oh well. :)

Here's the bitch on stock 17s with the 55-series tires. Looks a little lower.

#26 ·
I got my wheels turned too in the signature but you can still somewhat see how low it is .. my compatriots in argentina did a good job with the springs.. i haven't had any complaints and i've had them on for a year but have at least 30000 miles on them

#33 ·
this is before the spoiler and dual exhaust, but its a pretty clean picture

tein basics coilovers

Finally, someone else with a sonoma sun I can get an idea from. I've been searching for moded reds but not much have um....Looks good. What size rims and tires?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.