Motor mounts with sensors - Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 04-15-2011, 06:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Cool Motor mounts with sensors

I have a 03 Altima w/ 3.5l engine. The all the motor mounts need to be replaced. Do they have to be replaced with the mounts with sensors or do the mounts without sensors work just as well???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-15-2011, 06:47 PM
Ctrl-F Yourself

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
you have to have the sensors. They serve an important function of stiffening up when the motor revs higher. I believe that the 3.5L has electronic transmission mounts but im not 100% sure

E-Racings Front|Tint|Tsudo Catback|Verde 18's|Woodgrain Dash Kit|Tinted Tails|Vinyl Behind Mirrors| Too Much to List!
DIY LED Tursignals In Mirrors|DIY Projector Retrofit|What You Need to Convert to OEM HID|Nissan Factory Service Manual Here|How To Check/Clear SES Codes HERE|Upgrading The Stock Halogen Headlights|Detailed Description of HID and Angel Eyes

BEST IN CLASS AT 2009 CANAL DAYS CAR SHOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeVQ35 View Post
Your car is like the ugly chick that all the guys look at in disbelief, but she tells all her girlfriends that guys are constantly checking her out.
#3 Old 04-15-2011, 09:52 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
These are only present on automatics....I have them too in my 06 SER. Like 200 said, they serve to stiffen the mount up under load for "comfort" and luxury. If you were to get like RL or Red Lino solid mounts, which is the way to go, you can simply say goodbye to the ill thought out weak electonic mounts.....

Wheels/Suspension: 5Zigen 19x8 Pro Racers-Falken F452 245/35/19 Tires-Eibach Sportline Springs
Visual: S5 Grille-20% Tint-M3 Window lip Spoiler-LED Cluster/Switches-TWM Weighted Shift Knob
Performance: C-man Headers-C-man 3" Y-Pipe-Magnaflow Exhaust-PNP'd Heads w/Ferra Valves-RevUp Oil Pump-Pulley-JWT C9 Cams-Haltech Platinum ECU-Fujita5 CAI-Weisco Pistons-ARP Head Studs
Audio: Kenwood DNX-9140-ZED Leviathan-Focal Speakers-Sound Deadened-XBox-270Amp Alt
#4 Old 04-16-2011, 04:34 AM
NOTM - Feb 2010

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DRZ View Post
These are only present on automatics....I have them too in my 06 SER.
4DRZ is right on the money. Thats what I expect from my twin. lol

AEM CAI / Aerospeed XCS / NWP Spacers / Custom Y-Pipe / Raactive CF Exhaust + 3 inch piping / 2*Timing Advance / S5 Grill / M3 Roof Spoiler / 6000k Low / 6000k Fog / Oznium Angel Eyes / Tein S-Tech / Racingline FSTB / Nismo-Rays A34 / 235/35/19 Dunlop SP Sport MAXX / RTP Rotors / PBR Pads / SS lines / Redline Tuning Quicklift / LED Lighting
2006 SER - SOLD
2013 EVO X GSR
#5 Old 04-16-2011, 01:15 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by tl2k2max View Post

Wheels/Suspension: 5Zigen 19x8 Pro Racers-Falken F452 245/35/19 Tires-Eibach Sportline Springs
Visual: S5 Grille-20% Tint-M3 Window lip Spoiler-LED Cluster/Switches-TWM Weighted Shift Knob
Performance: C-man Headers-C-man 3" Y-Pipe-Magnaflow Exhaust-PNP'd Heads w/Ferra Valves-RevUp Oil Pump-Pulley-JWT C9 Cams-Haltech Platinum ECU-Fujita5 CAI-Weisco Pistons-ARP Head Studs
Audio: Kenwood DNX-9140-ZED Leviathan-Focal Speakers-Sound Deadened-XBox-270Amp Alt
#6 Old 04-16-2011, 05:36 PM
Ctrl-F Yourself

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tl2k2max View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DRZ View Post
lol

E-Racings Front|Tint|Tsudo Catback|Verde 18's|Woodgrain Dash Kit|Tinted Tails|Vinyl Behind Mirrors| Too Much to List!
DIY LED Tursignals In Mirrors|DIY Projector Retrofit|What You Need to Convert to OEM HID|Nissan Factory Service Manual Here|How To Check/Clear SES Codes HERE|Upgrading The Stock Halogen Headlights|Detailed Description of HID and Angel Eyes

BEST IN CLASS AT 2009 CANAL DAYS CAR SHOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeVQ35 View Post
Your car is like the ugly chick that all the guys look at in disbelief, but she tells all her girlfriends that guys are constantly checking her out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum > Nissanclub.com Nissan - Infiniti Enthusiast Forums > NISSAN ALTIMA FORUMS > 2002-2006 Nissan Altima Forums > 2002-2006 Nissan Altima Discussion (2.5 & 3.5)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

<

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode