The Nissan Club banner

What did you do to your 3rd gen today?

574K views 5K replies 238 participants last post by  sprocketser 
#1 ·
Why should the 4th gens get all the daily fun?!:soapbox:

Post you latest and mod(s) or crazy event with your altima here daily.

:shift::woot::shift:

#3 ·
Why should the 4th gens get all the daily fun?!:soapbox:

Lol btw I didn't do a damn thing to it today. Actually, I did unlock the door to grab my wallet and sunglasses...

Reactions: nizmatikk
#8 ·
not at all.
i just almost got into a thing of checking what 4Gs are doing daily and wonder why there isn't something already created for the 3G since we're practically just as active with our cars.

#17 · (Edited)
Mods may as well sticky this thread tho
I agree why the hell did it take sooo long for someone to start this thread???
good job BluBengal tiger dude, Good Job.

Headlights are open painted black and trying to decide orange or clear side reflectors, inside cuz it's too hot out there...

#5 ·
I replaced the front Rotors on my Altima with Raybestos Performance Painted types. I previously did the rear rotors. Since my goal is to have a clean Sleeper type of Altima, these work perfectly. No outwardly obvious race parts for this car, and no more rusty rotors. They are painted black on all parts of the rotor except where the pads rub. BTW, O'reilly auto parts was discontinuing these and had marked them down to 32.00 per rotor, which was 50-60% off the usual price.

#6 ·
^ Damn that's a deal. I'm feeling just a slight vibration from my front Powerstop's... I would say I've had these for ~75k miles, and about 55k is highway miles. Not bad IMO...

#12 ·
I put this cool little organizer thing on the back of my passenger side seat. Heres a link to it.

#14 ·
Nothing...I starred at her cause her ECU fried. FML...

#16 ·
installed indash...blew a fuse for my taillights, replaced the fuse, put stock radio back on...drove slow with my grandma in the car, dropped off grandma, drove like a jackass.

Reactions: TANSOLO1
#18 ·
BluBengal man I was kidding, that's my internet humor lol.

Tire shine on the tires and wiped the wheels clean. Didn't wash the car though lol. Buffed the headlights, which cleaned them up a bit. I used to have eyelids of oxidation!!

Also cleaned the inside of my windows cuz of some damn fingerprints... What I really hate, is when ppl have to TOUCH the window when they point at something! It ain't a damn touchscreen lol!!

#19 ·
BluBengal man I was kidding, that's my internet humor lol.

Tire shine on the tires and wiped the wheels clean. Didn't wash the car though lol. Buffed the headlights, which cleaned them up a bit. I used to have eyelids of oxidation!!

Also cleaned the inside of my windows cuz of some damn fingerprints... What I really hate, is when ppl have to TOUCH the window when they point at something! It ain't a damn touchscreen lol!!
:bowrofl: Thats some funny shit bro...

I rotated my tires and found out that the rear tires had some toe-in wear from the neg- camber i got going on back there:banghead: So now i gotta add a rear camber kit to the list of things to buy list. I might change out the rear TEIN S springs for a set of Tenzo R springs i got lying around here somewhere...

#21 ·
I put a nismo sticker on my windshield and wiped some birdsh$t off .. Now my car goes much faster lol

Actually did put the sticker on .. Thought about washing her.. But then went swimming instead cause it was ungodly hot out!!!

#22 ·
Crawled under the car to make sure the traction rods are still there...yep, they are. Worked on the new kick panel project for my speakers. Swapped my speaker wires to the correct side for my mid bass (they have only been reversed for a year... :wall: ) While I was working on the kicks this evening, my wife was frantically trying to call/text me. She had a flat tire, so I got to go look at that. Filled it with air and drove it home. I'll change the effin thing after dinner. This is her 3rd flat in 4 months.:soapbox:

#24 ·
Worst part is that she only drives about 25 miles a day. I drive over 120 daily, and I think my last flat was nearly a year ago. :crazy:

This one and another were just nails, but one of them...I don't know how she managed to do it, but it was freakin pair of needle nosed pliers that were sheared behind the pivot point. The pliers were in the open posiion and still sticking out of the tire.:confused:

#27 ·
Washed mine yesterday at about 1 am, lol. Drove to the local car wash with my bucket and sponges and their change machine was turned off and/or broken so I drove to the next one about 5 miles away and washed it there.

I do late night car washes a lot for some reason. One time it was like 3 am and the machine gave me "bonus time" lmao. I got like 11 or 12 minutes for like $3.25 or something. I was just cramming in quarters and then I realized how much time I had and was like wtf?

#29 ·
I do late night car audio lol. Whenever friends would get something new, we would always find the most convenient time for us at night. When eagerness plays a role, there's no waiting for a day off for an install...

#31 ·
Does bumping some Bassnectar and Doctor P count as doing something to the Alti?

I'm waiting on some inductor coils and project boxes for my custom 3kHz low-pass filters for my rear fill, and trying to figure out budgeting for struts(already got springs and shocks, want to do it all at once), and a brake job(pads/rotors).

#32 · (Edited)
Installed my twm short shift adapter. Feels nice. Tranny still feels like crap, but those throws are madd short now :D :shift:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.