The Nissan Club banner

What did you do to your 3rd gen today?

574K views 5K replies 238 participants last post by  sprocketser 
#1 ·
Why should the 4th gens get all the daily fun?!:soapbox:

Post you latest and mod(s) or crazy event with your altima here daily.

:shift::woot::shift:

#1,192 ·
Nice link!! Thanks. The S1 produced 19HP. Can't wait to see what these C2's do :)

#1,197 ·
Tints. 25% at that.
35% is legal here but I have friends in high places.
Next mod. HID & New Depo Headlights. ( Non Projectors)
Oh, got my first oil change and the mechs said everything looked good.
I drive this car 3 days a week since I still have my camry which had a slipping transmission until I got a new car and all of a sudden, he's driving like the day he drove off the lot.
PS
Talking about my other car, a 93 camry XLE with 162K miles.
More photoshoot pics coming up.

#1,206 ·
my average is about 8,500 a year

#1,207 ·
Average about 23,553.6 per year lol.

#1,210 ·
How is the engine holding up with the turbo on there with all those miles? Pretty solid?

#1,212 · (Edited)
Ohhhhhh I thought you had on one. Your little alias pic always had me thinking there was one on there...

Also: I will be posting pics of my spacers this weekend. I didn't forget lol. My laptop died a coupe weeks ago do the girl is letting me borrow hers to get caught up on some stuff.

#1,217 · (Edited)
Wow! They look even better ON the car! They look truly awesome Hal.... :)
Installed the driver side powder coated calipers thanks to 4DRZ. Color is Wagon Red with Clear Coat.

#1,216 · (Edited)
He did a great job. I took them off, removed the bolts, clips and rubber for the most part. Shipped to him. I think he degreased, removed paint/sand blasted, powder coated red, powder coated clear, shipped back quickly. Overall a great job. 4DRZ may not have a "before" shot, which would look like rusty metal covered in brake fluid.

I cleaned the metal clips with OOO steel wool, using a flat screwdriver to push the steel wool into the tight places. A wire wheel mounted to the work bench to remove any rust from bolts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.