The Nissan Club banner

What did you do to your 3rd gen today?

574K views 5K replies 238 participants last post by  sprocketser 
#1 ·
Why should the 4th gens get all the daily fun?!:soapbox:

Post you latest and mod(s) or crazy event with your altima here daily.

:shift::woot::shift:

#3,097 ·
Had my exhaust manifold/upper cats replaced... again :banghead: The catalyst material broke off the upper cat and started getting jammed up on the lower/rear cat. i just realized my mechanic took out all the catalyst material from the lower cats. Is that bad?

#3,102 ·
-Removed handbrake with Incredible Hulk muscle
-Adjusted handbrake finally
-Cleaned cup holders and center console
-Fixed speaker wiring after years of 1 speaker cutting out
-Painted chips on front end
-Washed car
-Found $0.05

#3,103 ·
Your phone holder would be in the way of my right knee. Lol.

Sent from me

#3,106 ·
- Changed the brake pads
- Applied WD-40 onto doors and U-joint for steering wheel
- Cleaned out the interior and trunk

#3,108 ·
Redid my alignment to take some neg camber away. Found out I had tons of positive toe on both front and rear. So obviously the machine we used last time was messed up. I knew it was off cause the rear end never was stable over bumps or in bad snow. Glad I checked it before I toasted my dogs (tires).

Sent from me

#3,110 ·
I'd get it fixed.

Would you get a new car right now if you didn't fix it? You're looking at a raping monthly payment if you go that route (or at least a high payment that you aren't looking to have).

Or you can cough up a bit of money to fix it and last you the year you're looking for, and still be able to get a new car with a bigger down payment than what you can do if you were to get a new car at the moment.

#3,112 · (Edited)
Fabricated myself a short ram intake today out of an ebay cold air kit and an AEM filter. Very happy with the result. Great throttle response and awesome growl, feels like a litttle extra pull too but I could be crazy, may just be the new noise playing tricks on my mind :)
And yes I know my engine is dirty and the wires are messy. lol.

#3,114 ·
atleast the wires match the red theme? lol

#3,116 ·
why not jus use the full cai? less heat soak

#3,120 ·
I wouldn't worry too much bout cai getting wet. I ran it for years with no issues n there was a hole on the bumper right in front of the filter. With ur bumper the filter stands even less chance of getting wet. n replace ur lining man. That's just ghetto

#3,128 ·
Dude, dude, dude whats your wheels, tires, and suspension set up?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.