Trouble codes P1146 and P1147 - Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2013, 07:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Trouble codes P1146 and P1147

Hey all, I just recently got the service engine soon light to come on and it went off after a couple of days. I invested in a cheap scanner and both P1146 and P1147 trouble codes were displayed. This has something to do with the second O2 sensor but i was wondering if any of you guys have any advice before i go and replace the sensor. Also if it is an absolute must to replace it asap?? If so does anyone know a good site to get one ordered for less than at the store or dealer?? 2005 nissan altima 2.5s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2013, 11:29 AM

RockAuto Parts Catalog Look at the picture before buying the sensor, ensure that you are getting the right one.

18" SE-R Rims | DDM 6000k (Low Beam) | DDM 3000k (Fogs) | Falken Ziex ZE-612 245/45-18 Tires | AT Grounding Kit | SE-R Front and Rear Bumper | OEM Side Skirts | VLEDS interior lighting | SE-R Tails | Nismo Catback | Racingline FSTB | SE-R Fogs | G35 Spoiler | M3 Roof Spoiler | Debadged

My Instagram | My Garage | My Cardomain | My YouTube
Old 10-06-2013, 06:27 AM

eBay is a good place to get the sensors, I had to replace all four on my 3.5 not to long ago. Usually with the replacing it will help solve the problem. If not try cleaning the sensor with sandpaper like 300-400 that's sometimes work (what the worst that can happen you gotta replace the sensor anyways.)

P1148 Nissan Closed Loop Control Function Bank 1 OBDII Engine Light Trouble Code | Engine-Codes.com

If you do end up changing sensors, look at the tech notes on the website. You gonna have to reset the fuel/air ratio. If you don't then the codes will pop up again. Trust me, after I changed all 4 of my sensors I had p1148 code pop up, them codes stayed in my head, bank 1 sensor 1, bank 2 sensor 1. Hopefully this helps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum > Nissanclub.com Nissan - Infiniti Enthusiast Forums > NISSAN ALTIMA FORUMS > 2002-2006 Nissan Altima Forums > 2002-2006 Nissan Altima Discussion (2.5 & 3.5)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

<

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode