Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Houston, TX
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader: 0 reviews
if i get around to messing with mine in a few weeks, i will post pics of my fixes.
am thinking about a few things:
1. adding some small supports inside the back edge of the spare tire well (riveted on and painted to match with some touch up paint)
2. take out the board and cut a new sheet of heavier masonite to go in there, hinged on the floor at the bottom of the seat back, reverse hinged in the middle so that it will accordian fold against the seat back out of the way (yes, that will require some alteration of the carpet in the trunk, so that its part of the board and the left and right portions would be tacked somehow to the floor of the trunk on each side of the spare)
3. adding a couple of clear, external marker lamps onto the inside of the trunk lid, so that when open the lights (on the trunk lid) would be shining down into the trunk)
just some thoughts off the top of my head....
i have lots of thoughts, but hardly any time to mess with actually getting them done.
* 02 Altima 2.5s - Polished Pewter
* 01 Expedition Eddie Bauer - Estate Green