Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: THA 502
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
iTrader: 0 reviews
man i hope u dont have t get another TB, CAUSE THOSE THINGS ARE SENSITIVE. BUT here you go:
Idle Air Volume Learning Procedure
1) Start engine and warm it up to normal operating temperature.
2) Turn ignition switch OFF and wait at least 10 seconds.
3) Confirm the accelerator pedal is fully released, turn ignition switch ON and wait 3 seconds.
4) Repeat the following procedure quickly 5 times within 5 seconds.
1) Fully depress the accelerator pedal.
2) Fully release the accelerator pedal.
5) Wait 7 seconds, fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for approx. 20 seconds until the MIL goes off.
6) Fully release the accelerator pedal within 3 seconds after the MIL goes off.
7) Start engine and let it idle.
8) Wait 20 seconds.
9) Rev up the engine two or three times and make sure that idle speed and ignition timing are within the specifications.
2002 Maxima GLE Silver on Black | Berk Intake w/AEM Dryflow | Clear Sidemarker Lights w/PIAA L.E.D |Fibre Customs EyeLids | PIAA White Fogs | 5% Limo Tint | Brembo Blanks and Hawk HPS Pads|CATTMAN RSB|Ebay FSTB|VIAS Block Plate| OEM Spoiler|NWP Engeneering Intake Spacers (not yet installed)| 07 350z rims(needs tires)