The Nissan Club banner

Looking for a A/T SE-R volunteer

6K views 46 replies 6 participants last post by  MON3STAR 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

As the title states I am looking for a volunteer with an auto SE-R in the Ohio area (North Ridgeville, Oh 44039) to be exact or someone willing to drive there.

I have been working with Todd at aeroforce to help them map a few parameters for their interceptor gauge for the SE-R / 3.5

here is the product: Aeroforce Technology Inc | Products - Interceptor

They will need your car for about an hour just to map some data from the obd2 system. For your troubles you will get a free gauge valued $250.00 and you will be helping out the community!!!

Please contact me if your interested (516-537-2204)

Thanks,

-Ronnie

#37 ·
Guys - I think Todd is out for the holidays, but I have sent a follow up email to him, should hear from him soon. in this case I will take anything at this point 6 speed or the A/T. The good thing about these gauges, it we have a A/T in the future it can be updated with the new software.

#46 ·
Update!

Hi, All!

I just chatted with Todd at length, and he's a bit concerned about ensuring AFR is readable before my (or anyone else's) trip out there for a full testing session.

I connected him with Joe (an UpRev tuner from various Nissan communities) about what parameters are available via UpRev and Todd planned to connect with a friend of his with a 2003 350Z to see if he can locate the AFR parameter ID. Once he's more certain we can pull AFR and get a bit more comfortable with how to map our ECU's, we'll schedule a full testing session.

They've done L32's and Z34's, but not much with pre-2008 Nissan ECU's.

I'll update as soon as we have more information.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.