Altima toy model - Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 Old 07-21-2008, 06:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Altima toy model

Anyone knows where to get 07-08 Altima toy car?

Something like this:

Amazon.com: Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren Black 1:18 Maisto Diecast Car Model: Toys & Games
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-21-2008, 07:06 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
searched all over the net didn't find anything. did find an old bluebird on ebay and bunch of other nissan cars though, like z and skyline.

2007 infiniti fx35, 2008 mercury mariner hybrid
nissan factory shop manuals
#3 Old 07-21-2008, 07:19 PM
Forty-something MPG

There isn't one out. I've been looking for a while, because I actually collect die cast models.

The place I get all my stuff from is Scale18.com.

. : The Rupp : .

.: 2007 3.5SE :: Precision Grey :: Sport Package :: CVT :: Höen Xenonmatch Plus Low Beams :. - Traded for:

.: 2008 3.5SE :: Dark Slate :: Premium Package :: CVT :: Garmin nüvi 350 Hardwire :: 20% Tint All Around :. - Gone

.: 2006 BMW 330i :: Sparkling Graphite :: Premium Package :: Sport Package :: 6MT :. - Sold

.: 2010 Scion tC :: Flint Mica :. - Sold

.: 2012 Chevrolet Cruze Eco :: 6MT :. - Awaiting more LED's

LED: LED Thread :: Footwells & Cupholder :.
#4 Old 07-21-2008, 08:05 PM

Ive Been Searching For Over 13 Months Nothing Anywear
#5 Old 04-29-2010, 04:57 PM

(Thread Starter)
Anyone got update on this?? I've already seen 08 Camry in my local CVS for fukk's sake!!!

#6 Old 04-29-2010, 05:04 PM
Ash

Its like no one cares !!! id be willing to pay some1 to freaking make it. I have searched everywhere for like 2 years asked dealers but no one has it.

2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 SE Satin Pearl White (Winter frost).

Future Mods:
3.5 sideview mirrors /w indicators
Racing line Sway bar
Hood dampers
#7 Old 04-29-2010, 05:32 PM
2010 Nissan Of The Year!

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I have been searching as well. There is a guy in the Maxima community user name RAMBERG which you can find him on Maxima.org, NYCMaximas.org, and 6thgenmaxima.org had found a contact that made a limited amount of 6th Gen Maxima's. I know it wasn't huge maybe 1/64th but it was something. I actually wanted 2 one for me and my pops but he has no more and told me he would get a hold of me if he gets more made when he is able to get a hold of his connection. I sent a PM to him to find the connect and I will try and see what I can dig up.
#8 Old 04-29-2010, 05:38 PM
2010 Nissan Of The Year!

The reason nobody cares about an Altima model is because your only dealing with a small number of people willing to pay for it. The average Joe purchasing a model is not going for a family sedan but a car of more interest like a Corvette etc. I actually like J-collection the are small like 1/43 scale but they have a lot of JDM OEM stuff like Nissan Skyline Sedan I actually got a rare Infinti G35 Sedan in Pearl White. I have been debating on purchasing a 05 Nissan Murano (my moms car) just to have. I also have an Audi A4 I custom painted my factory color and kinda made it look like how it was before I traded it in.

Last edited by 07 Winterfrost 3.5 SE; 04-29-2010 at 05:46 PM.
#9 Old 04-29-2010, 05:44 PM

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07 Winterfrost 3.5 SE View Post
The reason nobody cares about an Altima model is because your only dealing with a small number of people willing to pay for it. The average Joe purchasing a model is not going for a family sedan but a car of more interest like a Corvette etc..
True, % of altima owners wanting a model compared to % of Corvette owners wanting a model is very small but being that there's a LOT more altima's on the road then Corvette's actuall number of PEOPLE (not %) could be about the same.

As i said - i saw a freaking 08 Camry model car in my local CVS!!! WFT???

#10 Old 04-29-2010, 06:50 PM
2010 Nissan Of The Year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vital View Post
True, % of altima owners wanting a model compared to % of Corvette owners wanting a model is very small but being that there's a LOT more altima's on the road then Corvette's actuall number of PEOPLE (not %) could be about the same.

As i said - i saw a freaking 08 Camry model car in my local CVS!!! WFT???
Not only will just Corvette people buy Corvette models EVERYONE WILL BUY THEM! Not everyone will buy an Altima Model is what I'm saying.
#11 Old 04-29-2010, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07 Winterfrost 3.5 SE View Post
Not only will just Corvette people buy Corvette models EVERYONE WILL BUY THEM! Not everyone will buy an Altima Model is what I'm saying.
Nope. I wouldn't buy a model Corvette, but I would buy an Altima. I've got models of other cars I've owned. AMT used to make models of almost everything, and Revell made a lot, but I guess kids aren't into models anymore. Some car manufacturers would have models in the showroom, and give them to "favored customers"- I've got a model of a '66 Fairlane that I got from a dealer. The local Nissan outlet is part of a multi-brand group, and mostly doesn't give a rat about "extras".

2007 3.5SE
Winter Frost
#12 Old 04-30-2010, 12:12 AM
Ash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormand View Post
Nope. I wouldn't buy a model Corvette, but I would buy an Altima. I've got models of other cars I've owned. AMT used to make models of almost everything, and Revell made a lot, but I guess kids aren't into models anymore. Some car manufacturers would have models in the showroom, and give them to "favored customers"- I've got a model of a '66 Fairlane that I got from a dealer. The local Nissan outlet is part of a multi-brand group, and mostly doesn't give a rat about "extras".
Same issue here in the gulf the sales guy looked at me as if i was nuts when i asked him about getting a model. They dont care, and what is strange is that Nissan in japan doesnt have the stuff as well. We must write to them !!!
Lets start a petition, who is with me ?
#13 Old 04-30-2010, 02:16 AM
2010 Nissan Of The Year!

Well I have found out that some how the guy RAMBERG has a contact over at Jada Toys and and some how got them made. I don't see them for sale on the market either.

#14 Old 04-30-2010, 03:11 AM

(Thread Starter)
Group buy anyone?????

Obviously i'd like my model to look like my actuall car (rims, tails...) but even if they only can do basic stock model I would 100000% be down for it.

#15 Old 04-30-2010, 04:16 AM
2010 Nissan Of The Year!

I highly doubt it will happen. If anybody did they would most likely go with the 2010 body style. I would reach out and try but I have so much going on. You need to email like everyone. Jada, Maisto, J-Collection, Green Light eyc. Then you need to show proof it would sell to many customers. You most likely will have a better chance on the 1/64 scale less detail and time they have to put in it. Think about this how would sell 1000 of them to turn a profit. No one will make them because we asked them to. You need to develop reasons and show interest like getting many forums involved on specific vehicle and show the people the interest. I did mad research on this Maxima made by Jada. The Vice President of Jada product development had a brother who posts on Maxima.org. I believe RAMBERG just had a connection on purchasing them since these were made a few years back.

Last edited by 07 Winterfrost 3.5 SE; 04-30-2010 at 04:19 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum > Nissanclub.com Nissan - Infiniti Enthusiast Forums > NISSAN ALTIMA FORUMS > 2007-2012 Nissan Altima Forums > 2007-2012 Nissan Altima Discussion (2.5 & 3.5)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

<

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode