The Nissan Club banner

What did you do to your 4th gen altima today?

1M views 12K replies 418 participants last post by  BeakerWsW 
#1 ·
Let's post here on a daily basis and share our mods and maintenance stories.

#2 · (Edited)
I'll start it off... Got home to a box STILLEN REAR SPOILER

:lock:

My little man (3 years old) helping me test fit it

Can't wait for it to look like this

Not sure if I should paint it and put it on my wife car.. keep it.. sale it.. or install it on my wife car & get the OEM one on mine..

#5 · (Edited)
From the looks of it yes; the MOD bug bit me last week so I got 2 happy & ordered it.. the next morning some one here posted that it was only held by 3M tape :eek: :banghead: (I freaked out !)

I like the OEM one the best. If you just bought why sell it right away? I also heard these don't last very long on the car and fall off.

.. I could of just gotten the OEM one... I'm :confused: nervous unless I can have my bodyshop buddy put something more resistant .. looks wise I like it.. but I don't want it to fall off..

#8 ·
We have a Nismo Edition Altima? LOL I know, he meant the Nismo spoiler....I hope

But today, I wiped it off, and drove it like I stole it...OK, i didn't, i drove it like a little old lady. Gas is WAYYYYYY too high to truely enjoy the 6 cyls and 6 grs

#11 · (Edited)
Welded a hole in my catalytic converter, replaced driver side mirror, then attempted to adjust my BC Racing Coilovers a bit higher because the streets in New Orleans and surrounding areas are totally ****ed. To discover they already took a toll; called BC Racing and had to over night a new spring perch and stiffer/taller springs. Finally my car is safer sitting a bit higher...I cannot wait to return back to California or Arizona. Two more years in this shit hole.

#16 ·
Accepted military orders here; big mistake... personally I think it is cool to come here to party, shit/piss on the place and leave, living here sucks man. All my friends warned me, oh well. If i cannot get orders back to Southern Cali, I am gonna go for 29 Palms, if not Yuma Arizona.

Really (really really hard) hard bumps can make the adjusting collars on the coils strip the threads and they are done. Thats what happened to me.

#13 ·
Ordered an AIT Carbon fiber roof spoiler, and a c-mod grill. Hope to tint my tails and get rims and have it all done in a few weeks....

#15 ·
I paid my yearly registration and tag fee (birthday tax) at the tag office. $238 for a little sticker that says '12 in the corner of my license plate plus a $19 emission inspection.

On the plus side my plate is really clean (I always run it through the dishwasher to get all the old glue off from last years sticker). And I got to wash off the built up dirt under where the tag is on the trunk too.

#17 ·
Got my Texas registration sticker like boystarr said a little sticker that says 12 in the corner well mine says 4 12 but same shit. Been looking at rims here and there. Contemplating to remove my rear altima and 2.5S emblems, lightly tinting my tails, and if I get enough money from my textbooks order the black headlights. I'm trying to not get into big cost yet with modding just light touches here and there.

#175 ·
:banghead:

is it just a work beater? i have to drive 2400 miles a month to work..im looking for a saturn or camry just so i dont rack up miles and to save come gas.. already had a rock take out my fog :banghead:

i seafoamed my brake booster and got smoother accelerationn and a CEL.. fml

#25 ·
Upgraded my Viper Smart Start to the new Smart Start GPS, and arranged to have car detailed and OptiCoated this coming week.

#28 ·
Last Saturday, I bought it. Tuesday, I picked it up. Yesterday, I had FormulaOne Pinnacle 15 tint installed.

#29 ·
I installed a Sprint Booster module and made a 3 hours road trip testing the 2 settings.

Wow, the V6 engine awoke!!! This module worth spending the money, I think is a "must mode" for a 4-6 cylinders car.

If your interested or you don't have other better thing to do, read my post here:

http://www.************.net/sprint-booster-my-t3706.html

Regards

#30 ·
today...well.. lets see. Had work till 5 then went home to paint some stuff for my car. I took apart the panels that hold window buttons/etc, the central faceplate for vents/radio/heating controls and shifter plate to be painted satin white. I must admit for a novice modder it came out nearly flawless. Ill post pics soon :).