battery Problems - Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

NissanClub.com is the premier Nissan Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 05:06 PM

battery Problems

Has anyone had a problem with the battery going bad in there car. My car battery went to 10% and I charged the battery. Had the battery checked out at autozone to have the battery load tested. With the battery full charged it came back good with lower amps. 550 new and 485 now. The car is 2 1/2 years old and can't trust it. When to autozone on Sunday when this happened and just bought a battery. I know I should have taken the car back to the dealer and worked with them but need the car for work and with a prorating battery did want to take the time. Just want to know if anyone had a problem. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2012, 10:37 AM

You should have taken it to the dealership, the battery would have been pro-rated you you would have saved some $$$.

The battery that comes with the vehilce at time of delivery is crap, your lucky to get 2 years out of it.

I guess the old saying is true " time is money", you did'nt have the time so it cost you money.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:23 AM
2009 Maxima

Just had the same problem with mine. Went and got a yellow top tonite and replaced that battery. Mine was the original battery from 2009, It worked great unless I left my stereo on or the door open for more than 10 min then It wouldnt crank unless jumped off.
Old 07-28-2013, 01:51 PM

The factory battery has no reserve , leaving lights stereo anything really will kill the battery inside 10 min, I got a cheap replacement and killed that too, spent ghe money on a red top nevet had problems since
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum > Nissanclub.com Nissan - Infiniti Enthusiast Forums > NISSAN MAXIMA FORUMS > 2009+ Nissan Maxima Gen. 7 Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.