Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartdisease View Post
This is what I have access to---

D Plan

Dealer invoice.
Minus VPP discount (Nissan 2.87%; Infiniti 1.65%).
Plus dealer added options, Security Plus, Infiniti Extended Protection Plan, etc.
Plus 2.5% delivery fee of dealer invoice after VPP discount has been substracted.
Plus destination and handling charge.
Minus applicable incentives.
Equals participant's purchase price.

The delivery fee is really %5 but they pay half of that so that is worth a few hundred right there.

This is how we ordered ours.

2013 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 SL $28,050
TRANSMISSION Xtronic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) with manual mode INCLUDED
EXTERIOR COLOR
Change
Storm Blue
INCLUDED
INTERIOR COLOR
Change
Beige Leather
INCLUDED
PACKAGES
Change Technology Package $1,090
ACCESSORIES
Change Rear Decklid Spoiler

Splash Guards (4-piece set)

Carpeted Floor and Trunk Mats

Illuminated Kick Plates

External Ground Lighting

Interior Accent Lighting

Hide-away Trunk Net $395

$145

$185

$235

$260

$200

$35
OTHER Destination & Handling $780
PRE-ORDER INCENTIVE 3yrs / 45k miles maintenance INCLUDED
TOTAL ESTIMATED MSRP:$31,375

I am expecting around $28,500 or there abouts before sales tax etc. That is as specific as I can get FAUguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravik View Post
Hey Guys, I pre-ordered a new 3.5SL too. I have a question on the VPP pricing.

I qualify for VPP in two ways: 1) As a recent grad and 2) an employee of a company that participates in VPP.

So if the MSRP is $30,080 and the dealer invoice is say $28,500 how much would I be paying out of the door if the pricing is as per the D Plan?

The above is from earlier in this very thread, second time I have put that plan info up there.

Go here to estimate price --- Nissan VPP Savings | Inside Nissan USA | Nissan and Infiniti Vehicle Purchase Program

Go here to get your code --- VPP Claim ID | Inside Nissan USA | Nissan and Infiniti Vehicle Purchase Program
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#167 Old 07-20-2012, 06:04 PM
It's me!!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Saw a 2013 Altima (S trim) on the road for the first time this morning and I must say, I am not impressed with the design. The rear is so boring and odd looking. The chrome strip on the bad is over-sized & unnecessary. The tails lights didn't look as good as I thought they would in person. As for the side, the whole curve down the side looks bland. Didn't get a chance to see the grille, but that's really the part I want to see most in person, because it seems massive in the pictures.

2012 Camry SE V6

Last edited by teko03; 07-20-2012 at 08:51 PM.
#168 Old 07-20-2012, 09:22 PM
It's all Gravy, baby!

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
LOL! My sister texts me this morning (4th gen owner)

"Have you seen the new Altima?! It's ugly!!!!!"

I just laughed.

-Brandon
2003 Infiniti M45
1981 Chevrolet Silverado RCLB (heh, try me)
#169 Old 07-21-2012, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teko03 View Post
Saw a 2013 Altima (S trim) on the road for the first time this morning and I must say, I am not impressed with the design. The rear is so boring and odd looking. The chrome strip on the bad is over-sized & unnecessary. The tails lights didn't look as good as I thought they would in person. As for the side, the whole curve down the side looks bland. Didn't get a chance to see the grille, but that's really the part I want to see most in person, because it seems massive in the pictures.
Wow you missed the ugly part which is the front lol.
#170 Old 07-23-2012, 02:08 AM
It's me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by black altima View Post
Wow you missed the ugly part which is the front lol.
Stopped by the dealership today and got a chance to get a better look, and honestly while the chrome is a bit much, the front actually isn't all that bad. The quality of the leather in the seats looks great, the shape of the seats are nice as well. The outside still needs work though

2012 Camry SE V6
#171 Old 07-23-2012, 02:29 AM

(Thread Starter)
rolled up next to a white 2.5SV on the freeway today. i liked the car up until the a-pillar forward. the profile is ooglee. the car doesnt really stand out at all either. looks like its been on the road for years already

#172 Old 07-23-2012, 06:28 PM
It's me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 702L32 View Post
rolled up next to a white 2.5SV on the freeway today. i liked the car up until the a-pillar forward. the profile is ooglee. the car doesnt really stand out at all either. looks like its been on the road for years already
Basically. Normally the Altima borrows from the Maxima's styling and takes it a step further. Unfortunately, this go around it borrowed from the Maxima styling and took it a step backwards...maybe even two.

2012 Camry SE V6
#173 Old 07-24-2012, 02:05 AM

Is Nav weather offered?
How do you like the remote start system?
#174 Old 07-24-2012, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhaJac View Post
Is Nav weather offered?
How do you like the remote start system?
Navweather is offered -but I didn't get it....not sure I'll even keep the XM with the excellent iPod adapter...between podcasts, music and TuneIN radio there isn't a need for it.

Remote start is excellent. The range is really good and being in Texas during the summer, it's nice to start the car from the house or office (small parking lot) and cool the car down before getting in it.
#175 Old 07-24-2012, 02:59 PM
B15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 702L32 View Post
I do think it's on the bland side, but I think it's still one of the better looking (and optioned) cars in this segment. All the reviews so far have been very positive as well. I looked at a 3.5SL and it's certainly looks and feels more upscale which isn't a bad thing. I actually think the rear looks better than the Maxima as the Max's rear is too "fat" especially without a spoiler.

To the masses, bland sells. Look at VW. Everything they make looks the same now and lacks the character they once had, yet it sells quite well.

2010 370z- Sport/Touring/Nav/6MT
#176 Old 07-24-2012, 11:21 PM

(Thread Starter)
i still want to sit in one and test drive both engine models, but im still not sure if i want to lease another altima.

#177 Old 07-25-2012, 12:53 AM
GO BRUINS

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Ordering a 2.5SV at the end of the week...hopefully here by october

Right now i have a 2007 G35x..i know i know..most will think its a downgrade..but i am on my 2nd engine on my G with major vibration problems and i get 19 MPG..time for a change!
#178 Old 09-15-2012, 04:22 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Well after delay after delay the car is finally in at the dealership. We won't be able to get it until Monday too busy. I was getting very frustrated actually. First is was because we ordered the Nav package. Then it was the undercarriage lights. Then the interior lights. Then a recall about a bolt in the steering column. It was supposedly built and sitting at the factory waiting for the bolt to fix it. Now it is in but the Nissan manager said it doesn't have the undercarriage lights or the interior lights. WTF They say they will put them on the car later on.

I have the vin -- how would I check by the vin to see if it was actually ordered on the car? I called Nissan corporate earlier and they said if it was ordered on the car it wouldn't leave the factory without it which conflicts with what the dealership said.
#179 Old 09-15-2012, 12:56 PM
04-05 Pedal Insert

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartdisease View Post
Well after delay after delay the car is finally in at the dealership. We won't be able to get it until Monday too busy. I was getting very frustrated actually. First is was because we ordered the Nav package. Then it was the undercarriage lights. Then the interior lights. Then a recall about a bolt in the steering column. It was supposedly built and sitting at the factory waiting for the bolt to fix it. Now it is in but the Nissan manager said it doesn't have the undercarriage lights or the interior lights. WTF They say they will put them on the car later on.

I have the vin -- how would I check by the vin to see if it was actually ordered on the car? I called Nissan corporate earlier and they said if it was ordered on the car it wouldn't leave the factory without it which conflicts with what the dealership said.
Be ready to spend a lot if time at the dealership.....1st Model yr Nissans are a ball.....My 02 SE had 400 Recalls and 752 TSBs

*Bumper Plugs
Garage:
* 91 MR2 31K miles 4 Sale
*12 3.5 SR w/Tractor Transmission
*12 Quest SL
#180 Old 09-15-2012, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild willy View Post
Be ready to spend a lot if time at the dealership.....1st Model yr Nissans are a ball.....My 02 SE had 400 Recalls and 752 TSBs
I cant even get my jaw off the floor on that one.... I just had mine in yesterday and the ECM needs to be repro. All I got to say is they better have some good coffee.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum > Nissanclub.com Nissan - Infiniti Enthusiast Forums > NISSAN ALTIMA FORUMS > *NEW* 2013+ NISSAN ALTIMA Forum > 2013+ Nissan Altima Discussion (2.5 & 3.5)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

<

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode