The Nissan Club banner

What Did You Do To Your 5th Gen today?

703K views 4K replies 333 participants last post by  Dj_altoy 
#1 ·
in keeping with NC tradition, post what you did to or experienced with your 5th Gen Altima here :D

#9 ·
Yesterday:
Stopped and saw my 5th gen after it was pulled off the truck.
Snagged the front license plate bracket so they wouldn't puncture the bumper.
Signed all my paperwork.

Today:
Scheduling an appointment for tint & clear bra.
Updating insurance.
Taking delivery.

:shift:

:woot:

#17 ·
Tinted the rear side windows yesterday. Going to get tint for the rear window and maybe install today if it doesn't rain as forecasted.

#18 ·
Also listened to a dude at another auto parts store tell me how black cars fade, gave two examples of some dudes with black cars that use the product, and that I should buy some product that they sell to protect the paint. :crazy:

Then I thought to myself, of course it'll fade if you don't wash and wax it regularly. I got in my car and drove off.

#25 · (Edited)
I just bought a set to,and got the good year rsa 245-45 18 and they ride and look great.They feel up the finder well just right and only 4 tenths change on the speed od.Ties and wheels plus shipping was 1250.00.The only difference in the white car is mine have tinted windows,and a spoiler will be on there next week.Chlebek I thought that was so funny when I saw yours just now.

#26 ·
I got mine for $150 from craigslist and the tires were $600, I went with 225/45r18 so they are the same hight as the old ones, im going to keep the stock wheels for winter, now I just have to wait untill someone makes lowering springs

#52 ·
when i was at the dealership looking at the new 5th gens i asked to test drive a 3.5 instead and all they had on the lot was a 3.5S. i didnt bother driving it cause it was more than the 2.5SV is prettey much a basic model with a V6.