The Nissan Club banner

Post Pictures of Your New 5th Gen Altima!

523K views 1K replies 272 participants last post by  Standard Altima 
#1 ·
Grey out your license plates for privacy issues.

I'll post mine when I actually get the car, hopefully it won't be delayed anymore... :banghead:

How to post pictures:

Join Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket its fast and free.

After you join you can download your pictures from your computer. After the images are downloaded they will assign four links, Email & IM,
Direct Link, HTML tag, and IMG code.

The IMG code is the easiest to use. Just right click on the IMG URL tag and it will say copied. Now when you are posting in a thread just right click again and left click on paste. The link will be displayed, not the picture. To see the picture before you post hit the Preview Post button and voila, you have pictures.

#7 ·
The black looks really nice. Sadly not such a great idea for the Vegas heat and the amount of dust in the air. I'd have to keep cleaning the thing constantly. Those Murano 20s really do look good on that car, the size is just right for the car. Good job guys.

#12 ·
I had a black 4Runner in Vegas when I was out there for a couple of years. Not only is it impossible to keep clean with the dust, but it's near impossible to wash your car in the summertime... water evaporates so fast in the heat and leaves mineral deposits.

Are the water cops still going around giving people tickets?

#16 ·
I got the Murano wheels off ebay from allfactorywheels.com. They were freshly refurbished and looked brand new when I got them. Paid 235 per wheel. Center caps where extra but ordered a new set on ebay for 23 bucks for four. Dealer wanted 58 buck per cap. I put Nitto 555 245/35/20 tires on it. Ride is still awesome and cornering is a dream.

#34 ·
Couple easy ways to remove all the lettering. First you can use a heat gun and warm the letters up which will soften the adhesive then you can remove the residue with goof off. Or use fishing line, same concept as the dental floss but it won't keep breaking like the floss. Then you take the goof off to remove the rest of the adhesive.

#38 ·
Im getting my tint removed because it was scratch...and putting a new back again. Will it look the same or is it gonna look ugly? Is there gonna be any old tint left on windows? I never done this to my cars.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#39 ·
You should be able to get the old tint off. The glue from the tint may still be left on the window. From what I have read, you should be able to use goo-gone or something of that nature to loosen the glue. Then either wipe it off or use a razor to scrape it off. Then let it dry before applying new tint.

Speaking of which I need to redo one of the windows on my car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.