#1 · (Edited)

No affect on Headlight Output :).

Bat™

See less See more
#6 ·
Those look awesome blueb@t! Might just get those instead

#4 ·
How much are the head light and tail light overlays? And is I
Visibility lost from the front? And clearly visible with someone behind you and back up lights?

#9 ·
What are we looking at as far as cost for the headlight overlays. They are nice

#11 ·
I would love to see some pictures of eyelids on the 5th gens!

#12 ·
Looks awesome. Can you post a far away pic?

Also how easy is the install? Do they go on the outside of the headlight? Would they peel or get damaged from the rain?

#15 ·
Are they one piece and do they go down to the bottom of the light or just the top half? I think that's why people are asking for distant pics.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#19 ·
#20 ·
I bought some overlays for my 13 Altima they went over the whole headlight. And I must say they are extremly hard to get on correct. I spent over 2 hours trying to get it on one headlight and finally gave up. Not saying anything negative about your overlays, they may be designed differently but the one I had really sucked. Indeed they do look really nice.

#27 ·
Do you have pics of the eyelids installed?

#28 · (Edited)
Aside from smoke, You can get opaque black finish as well. We will be adding my new eyelid overlays this weekend :). Pics to follow! Email me to order.

B@t™

would love to see what the opaque black finish looks like!!!

#32 ·
Any pics of the eyelids yet?

#31 ·
That's what I'm talking about!

Reactions: Crisisx1
#35 ·
Fogs are easily accessible once you pop that black plastic trim cover off. If I'm not mistaken you also have access to the screws which will allow you to remove the parking light but it's not necessary. I tinted my parking light while it was on . And I tinted my fog light with the plastic cover off.

Reactions: Blue Batmobile
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.