The Nissan Club banner

8,600$ off Nissan Altima S 2015 deal

5K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  JK 23112 
#1 ·
Hi,

I negotiated a Nissan Altima S 2015, 8,600$ off with sport package, audio package, remote engine start, body side molding... It's 18,593$ instead of 27,230$ price tag (25,250$ MSRP, 800$ shipping, 1200K of useless stuff). This would be a 20,500$ OTD, but I have to finance with them.
I told them that I'll sleep on it, I have few days to decide. It seems like a good deal. I'm not in a hurry since two different dealers gave me that price. I'm having hard time to choose between this one and the Mazda 6 (with doesn't have such great rebate).
What do you guys think? Should I upgrade to an SV for 750$ more?

Cheers,

#4 ·
That seems like a reasonable deal, but what's with the $1,200 of "useless stuff"? It might be worth tossing that stuff and saving the money.

BTW, I think comments on a Nissan Altima forum recommending buying a different make of car are pretty ridiculous. If we're here to steer people away from buying Altimas rather than to share good information, please let me know so I can stop wasting my time here.

#5 ·
Thanks for your reply. For what I remember, the 1200$ include a bunch of things such as a suscription for the media package, nitrox in the tire, paint protection (I flagged that as common dealership BS).
You are right, I should try to take it off on top of the rebate. I though that the dealer wouldn't go lower than that, since it looks like a deep discount (29% off). It doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks,

#6 ·
For a 2015 (just came out couple months ago), $20,500 OUT THE DOOR is a good price.

I got my 2014 in October 2013 (couple of months after it came out) for that same price with the same options.

Upgrading to the SV you won't be getting too much more except one inch bigger wheels and dual climate control.

The SV non nav radio and the S radio with back up camera are pretty much the same.

#14 ·
That's what I paid for my 2014 Altima in July. Came with a remote start and side body moldings and door guards. Which, I told them to remove.

#16 ·
They are okay to remove the "add-on" which is around 1,200 to 2k... :) It should be 18,500$ out of the door for the S loaded, or 19,500$ OTD for the SV with very few options (mats, body side molding...). I think my patience paid off...
I'm curious to see how much % they will put on the loan. In worst case I'll just refinance with a local credit union.

#20 ·

I have the lowly "S" model -- but I feel as though I got a decent price for what it has. If it lasts me several years with no issues and gets anywhere close to the EPA fuel mileage, I suppose I will be satisfied with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.