The Nissan Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Possible Teana Koito LED Tail light Group buy!!

97K views 708 replies 52 participants last post by  4DZC 
#1 · (Edited)
This is an UNOFFICIAL NissanClub.com Group Buy. Purchase at your own risk!

CURRENT STATUS:

IN MY HANDS, Shipping to each member coming soon!!

Hey guys,

I noticed that many of us love the Koito LED tailights from the Teana overseas. The problem is the limited options found to purchase them, especially coming at a price of $699 on ebay or Aliexpress. I was trying to find myself a pair that wouldn't cost so much to get here. The best pricing was around $600. Still alot of money!! We all know that these are a direct swap to our cars and there is no cutting or splicing to make them work. I can confirm that these plug right into the same OEM connector.

I was able to get a wholesaler overseas that stock these tail lights directly from Nissan on the regular and ask about a minimum order to purchase. Looks like we can all get the tail lights for around half the price shipped if I order 25 Pairs.

Here is the breakdown I have received from my wholesaler,

Original pricing per pair:
Pair: $337.28
Shipping $200 average
Total average price shipped to USA: $537.28

Bulk pricing for 25 Pairs:
Pair: $210.00
Shipping: $140.00 Average
Total pricing shipped to USA: $350.00

Bulk pricing for 35 Pairs:
Pair: $205.00
Total pricing shipped to USA: $345.00

Bulk pricing for 45+ Pairs:
Pair: $200.00
Total pricing shipped to USA: $340.00

$200 per pair is $5000 total cost shipping for those 25 pairs shipped individually.
$140 per pair is $3500 total cost shipping for 25 pairs shipped together for this group buy.

Shipping at this moment looks to be the same for anything over 25 pairs due to weight and customs requirements. I will be doing a flat US shipping rate of $10 once the product arrives here to ship to all of you. Outside of US will need to be quoted accordingly.

PAYMENT:
Paypal is the best way to send the money to me. Paypal is the method in which funds will be transferred to the dealer. This is also the preferred method as for one, It protects you and me as well for any foul play when money is involved. If you are using a credit card as payment through Paypal, that is double the protection, one from the card and the other from Paypal. I think we can all agreed that this is the best way to get started. Paypal Info below!!

DETAILS:
- $350.00 pricing at 25 pairs
- $345.00 pricing at 35 pairs
- $340.00 pricing at 45+ pairs
- PAYPAL email address: Diaz.cod@gmail.com
- Cost + 4% paypal fees. Send it as Friends and Family to bypass that fee if possible. Please include your shipping address as well.
- $187.28 Total discount off retail shipped pricing.
- $10 Flat shipping (USA/HI/AK/PR ONLY) to your location once pallet arrives to my location.
- People needed to start make this happen - 25

- $360 Shipped if paying as friends and family.
- $374 Shipped if you pay the Paypal fees.

Paypal email address: diaz.cod@gmail.com

Any questions, please feel free to post or send me a PM.

The list is below, and I will update it whenever someone commits Also Money sent in Parenthesis for tracking purposes on my end.

COMPLETED GB

1. Greg Steeves- PAID ($374)
2. yourbestbetx3o- PAID ($350)
3. akley45- PAID ($360)
4. zeek01- PAID ($360)
5. DA3713- PAID (360.45)
6. Vijendra Singh- PAID ($360)
7. huy- PAID ($360)
8. DatsunFTW- PAID ($360)
9. niv3d- PAID ($350)
10. Alexander Carbonell- PAID ($360)
11. Luis2526- PAID ($365)
12. baby_boy- PAID ($350)
13. AltimateD13- PAID ($360)
14. Greg St.hilarie- PAID ($360)
15. silent12- PAID ($374)
16. LowFro50- PAID ($360)
17. Corenthal James- PAID- ($374)
18. Crisisx1- PAID- ($360)
19. David Huezo- PAID- ($360)
20. Mrmets2010-PAID ($375)
21. altima2015-PAID ($360)
22. Michaela Moeller- PAID ($374)
23. PatrickLegit- PAID ($374)
24. Jmack- PAID ($374)
25. Rico91- PAID ($350)
26. Done Deal DR- PAID ($360)
27. latinkreationz- PAID ($360)
28. Redstorm- PAID ($360)
29. Kerenalexander- PAID ($360)
30. Terrance Copper Paying once check comes in!!!

GUYS who need to contact me ASAP for last minute add ins.
1. ALOHALTIMA
2. UzumakiNaruto
3. siddiqim
4. maxboy01a
5. Mackkdavis
6. ser_5up4

Actual pic of product:

CURRENT STATUS:

ORDER IS PLACED!!!!!!

1 Pair left AVAILABLE!!!

Please let us know if we can assist you further!

Thank you,

Carlos at TRS

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks for all your efforts on trying to get a good deal and sharing on this forum. I'm definitely interested, just wish they were under $300. Couple of questions...

1. Did you mention who and how we would pay for a set?

2. How would the potential 25 buyers go about getting a replacement if the taillights were damaged at all after coming from the other side of the world? Do we go to you or the distributor?

3. Why would you eat the shipping for 24 other members here after the are shipped to your shop? Seems to me that would be very expensive for you and it would be much more cost effective for you to buy 1 set.

#4 ·
1. Did you mention who and how we would pay for a set?

Im still working out the details hence why i said that its a possible GB. Im not sure if its money sent to me or directly with them.

2. How would the potential 25 buyers go about getting a replacement if the taillights were damaged at all after coming from the other side of the world? Do we go to you or the distributor?

Since the wholesaler is overseas, I will be the one handling returns if something went wrong.

3. Why would you eat the shipping for 24 other members here after the are shipped to your shop? Seems to me that would be very expensive for you and it would be much more cost effective for you to buy 1 set.

Again this is what I'm trying to accomplish with this possible group buy. Im going to see how shipping would be here but it might be more but that is why im trying to lower pricing as much as possible.

I'm definitely want to see at the end of the day is the demand for it so that I can get full details and information so that I can give it to the entire 5th Gen community. At then end of the day Im just like you trying to get a great deal. I just thought that I can help others as well While I'm at it.

Please let us know if we can assist you further!

Thank you,

Carlos at TRS

#5 ·
Carlos, thanks for the response! You can add me to the list as someone who would like a set, depending on the final pricing/ shipping details. Good luck!

#6 ·
Sure thing sir!! Still working details and just hoping there is just enough demand for this.

#8 ·
Added you and updated the list!!!

#11 ·
#15 ·
Add me to the list.

#17 · (Edited)
I'm on the fence, my wife won't like me if I do... But keep me in the loop.

Forgive my lack of knowledge, but why is shipping so high? I order stuff on eBay from over there and they ship it free. Some items are under $2 total with free shipping! Is it customs?

I was always shocked how cheap it was to ship, cheaper then to ship something across the street. I also ordered a bunch of batteries that had to weigh about as much, and still shipping was free, and the items were 1/4 the price here without shipping.

#19 ·
I saw two Maxima's drive by on my way home from work and their tail lights got me excited for this, hopefully it works out!

+1 on the shipping price. I think there's definitely wiggle room in regards to pricing. If the seller thinks about it, these are +/- 25 pairs of tail lights that they wouldn't have sold anyway. The lower the better!

#20 ·
I have a feeling mrmets is getting this from china. And chinese shipping costs are always off the roof. Then again when you're talking about a group buy, maybe it's possible??

IDK. Anyways at the moment i'd like to be a part of this too. So put me down for one too!
Will confirm after the final price and everything.

#21 ·
These looks dope. Wanna know the final price on it to make a decision on these.

#22 ·
I may be interested. Need to know final price and shipping to honolulu: hawaii

#23 ·
Hi guys,

Thanks for the inquiries into this product. Its definitely looking to be more demand for this so I was a step ahead of the game and requested pricing for 35 pair and 45 pair bulk orders. Yes, the wholesaler is in china. I'm also checking with other wholesalers to compare pricing so it looks to be a good thing so it can drive the price down. I'm all for getting it to the lowest since I'm looking to buy a pair myself. So this it not for me only!! I'm getting more information hopefully tonight so that I can relay it back to you.

Shipping is high so that is why I'm working to get it as low as possible. Its due to the size of the boxes and the shipping method to ship to me. The price you see on eBay for $699 with free shipping but its because shipping was included in the actual price and not separate like normal. That is why you see it as free shipping but in reality your still paying for the shipping. Overall price of the product is less.

If you look at shipping cost I was quoted if purchase separately its $200 per pair. On 25 pairs, that's $5000!! So if I ordered in bulk for 25 pairs it went down to $3500. I'm working to see if buying more pairs will reduce the amount and see if I can get a different pricing quote to get the overall price cheaper with maybe a slower method to reduce the overall cost.

I can only thank you guys to be patience as I try to work as best as possible to get the price below the $350 price point. That would be a steal since our US-spec LED tail light is $336 a pair.

I have update the OP with those kinda interested, I placed an asterisk by your username.

Thanks guys!!

Carlos

#24 ·
$350 is a bit steep still, but I'm interested.

#26 · (Edited)
I'm definitely confident that I can get the pricing below $350 as long as we have at least 25 people. that way i can haggle them down. The problem here is to get the overall shipping quote cheaper to me. I dont know what type of shipping method was used to get me that $3500 price for 25 pairs shipped. I'm trying to iron out the details!!!

Thanks guys, I will add you to the list with an asterisk so that I can count you in but please re-confirm when fully committed!

Carlos

#27 ·
I want to clarify the shipping price at his moment as right now its actually $140 per pair with the bulk pricing

Original pricing:
Pair: $337.28
Shipping $200 average
Total average price shipped to USA: $537.28

Bulk pricing
Pair: $216.50
Total pricing shipped to USA: $356.50

$200 per pair is $5000 for those 25 pairs shipped individually
$140 per pair is $3500 for 25 pairs shipped together for this group buy.

I hope this is clears things up with shipping prices. Also updating OP with this info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.