The Nissan Club banner

Nissan Airbag Recall

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  Av8rTrav 
#1 ·
#2 ·
it's about time...

#7 ·
Glad I saw this. I've noticed the airbag light acting wonky sometimes and was going to contact the dealer before I hit 35k as I am at 29k now on my 2014. I guess I will be another one to get the hood latch done also at the same time. Might as well do them both at once.

#8 ·
Glad they're finally addressing and acknowledging this. This has been an issue for years. My dad actually had his '07 G35 bought back under lemon law for this exact issue.

#10 ·
Had my air bag system reset today I triped a code playing around with the passenger light.
I asked about the recall and was advised they are told to let the coustomer who asked know there aware of it and awaiting parts to do the recalls & you will be notified.
Also had the hood latch replaced , told the dealer it was a upgrade to remote start they didn't mind and replaced anyway.

#11 ·
Had my air bag system reset today I triped a code playing around with the passenger light.
I asked about the recall and was advised they are told to let the coustomer who asked know there aware of it and awaiting parts to do the recalls & you will be notified.
Which is what the recall notice says:

The Fix: Owners will receive notification of the recall within 60 days, followed by a final notification once the remedy is available. Some vehicles will require replacement of the OCS system, while others simply need reprogramming of the OCS and Air Bag Control Unit.

Welcome back Ca_lvn.......

#13 ·
You're joking, but they're not. Ever notice "shop supplies" and "administrative charge" you're paying 15 - 30 dollars every visit, giving them free money. (unless its all warranty work, then there is no such line item on the invoice, funny how that works)
That blinker fluid is pricey.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.