The Nissan Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exclamation(!) Alert Light

118K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Agent00Alti 
#1 ·
I know there might be a few of these threads out there, but I don't have the time to search. It was 29 degrees Fahrenheit this morning and when I turned my car on the same old "Icy" turned on in my Altima coupe. But then I noticed an Exclamation alert light. It looks like this "(!)" I read the manual and it said something about Tire Pressure, but I am not 100% sure. Can someone clear this up for me? Thanks in advance!

#2 ·
I believe the alert for low tire pressure is a different light. It should look like a deflated tire with an exclamation point in it. The light you see is only to alert you that there is an active alert on the dash, i.e. the "cold weather alert." Once you press the button (on the dash behind the steering wheel and turn signal switch) the indicator you see should go away. If not let us know, it may be something else.

#5 ·
Lazy as hell that you couldn't find time to search or even look in the book you got when purchasing the car LOL. Probably quicker than clicking on a web browser then coming to the site and then typing out your issue LOL.

#6 · (Edited)
Um, reread again:

I know there might be a few of these threads out there, but I don't have the time to search. It was 29 degrees Fahrenheit this morning and when I turned my car on the same old "Icy" turned on in my Altima coupe. But then I noticed an Exclamation alert light. It looks like this "(!)" I read the manual and it said something about Tire Pressure, but I am not 100% sure. Can someone clear this up for me? Thanks in advance!
And Mike, if you have nitrogen(which i think most of us do in the coupes) it's going to fluctuate just a little bit with the extreme temps. I've had mine taken in twice already because of the cold weather making the light come on, but they keep telling me to drive it about 15 or so miles and it should go away. I live 10 miles from work so not going to drive another 5 miles just to watch the light go away.....instead i'll annoy the hell out of the dealership about it. And if you don't trust the dealership, like most of us, just check them yourself and i'm sure they'll only be a psi or two off unless you have a flat.

#7 ·
tire pressure is red that yellow thing is either oil, gas, door, trunk, fire, or terrorist attack..... just check the menu and look for "errors" i guess or maintenance or something along those lines
if you cant figure it out pull out the battery for like 10 minutes

#13 ·
if u searched, u wouldnt have to read it... :flipbird:

what say u winterfrost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.