LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#16 Old 12-19-2012, 08:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Inspiration View Post
Looks good man. Enjoy, seems like you have put alot of work and time into your ride
Thanks! Lots of time and effort over the course of 5-6 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DZC View Post
I have a disease...Im sorry it rears its ugly head at the most inappropriate times....as a powder coater, I see so many things under the hood that NEEDS to be done to match the awesomeness of a Sentra having a 50 trim! Why cant I be "moar" normal?! lol. The "pretties" makes everything better! OP Simply love the complete look of this car. The wheels, from a 350Z, are a 1st for me, and they work perfect! Any upgrades to the interior beyond the AEM guages? Are you still on the stock ECU or a stand alone/piggyback? I am sure you know this already, but with this motor and a 50 trim, a 3" down pipe and exhaust would net you more hp and even help a little with your launches. If you do go stand alone, a 2 step would be the absolute best way to go! What are you AFRs at WOT?
Thanks for the praise!

What do you recommend I powdercoat? I'm a sleeper/OEM look kinda guy so flashy doesn't do it for me. The large majority of the engine bay is black lol.

The entire interior is modified basically .
Katzkins Black Leather and Suede Interior with Red Stitching (includes Front, Rear, & Door Cards).
Heated Front Seats.
Redline Goods Black Leather with Red Stitching Shift Boot.
Redline Goods Black Leather with Red Stitching E-Brake Boot.
Redline Goods Black Leather Armrest Cover.
AEM Boost & Wideband Gauges in Stock Gauge Location.
TWM Short Throw Shifter.
TWM Shifter Bushings.
TWM M1 Abrahams Satin Finish Weighted Shift Knob.

Shift boot & TWM knob

E-Brake Cover

Armrest Cover

Seats

I can fish up some stock pics for reference if you'd like.

Car is tuned on Uprev on the stock ECU. A 3" dp doesn't fit unless a different manifold is used. I had a 3" exhaust, but it was super loud (my car sounds perfect now just listen to my videos) and didn't make any real power due to the 2.5" downpipe.

If my tuner didn't suck my AFRs would be a bit better and there would be more power; but he tuned me super safe. Sitting around 10.0-10.5 WOT.

2007 Turbo Sentra SE-R Spec V
324whp & 306lb-ft @ 10.75psi.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#17 Old 12-19-2012, 08:11 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Lol, yeah I understand. I dont think anyone gets any more stealth/non flashy than I. I would suggest a total black out of the engine bay utilizing different blacks and different sheens as in satins and mattes etc in a tasteful manner. (very hard to explain and sounds over done but is a thing of beauty when done correctly) Things to consider would be CAI Black Chrome....Rad brackets Satin or Matte Black...can you post a pic of the full engine bay so I could see what else you have as candidates? Interior is pro! lol

Wheels/Suspension: 5Zigen 19x8 Pro Racers-Falken F452 245/35/19 Tires-Eibach Sportline Springs
Visual: S5 Grille-20% Tint-M3 Window lip Spoiler-LED Cluster/Switches-TWM Weighted Shift Knob
Performance: C-man Headers-C-man 3" Y-Pipe-Magnaflow Exhaust-PNP'd Heads w/Ferra Valves-RevUp Oil Pump-Pulley-JWT C9 Cams-Haltech Platinum ECU-Fujita5 CAI-Weisco Pistons-ARP Head Studs
Audio: Kenwood DNX-9140-ZED Leviathan-Focal Speakers-Sound Deadened-XBox-270Amp Alt
#18 Old 12-20-2012, 01:33 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godofelru View Post
Yes I was. Very displeased with how I was running, but it was the first time at the track and it was a last minute decision. I had a lot of Nissan guys not even know what my car was LOL.

Well, I did ! I spoke to you before the races and at the begining of them, you went with another Sentra right n parked by the lane fence? I drove the Silver coupe and parked next to you ... I don't think I did too bad that day though, hadn't tracked in 6 months and managed to break 16s on tires that are not good for the strip.. Small world right ?

2009 Altima coupe 2.5 6spd; my babe!

Amsoil synthetics, LED lights, illuminated kickplates, WC Lathewerks shift knob, Racing Line STS/TB kit/strut bar/RSB/ front & rear end links/ first 4th gen 2.5 with racing Line springs, first 4th gen to swap 7th gen maxima brakes (on 16" wheels).
-Plans for now/future:restored old school wheels in progress/ quad projector retrofit in progress.

Best 1/4 mile; 15.598@88.3MPH factory stock to the tires.

DD/work ride; 2000 Nissan Xterra 4WD V6 5spd
-Damn thing has a taste for blood and all my time, bringing him back to life= taking my money
#19 Old 12-20-2012, 10:33 AM
DIY FTW!!!

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hello guy, Do not forget about pic spots on here for Altima SE-R wheel with your car. I saw your posts at b15u.com. Your Sentra SE-R Spec-V Turbo 6MT + Altima SE-R wheel + lower = Sick car!!!!!!!!!
#20 Old 12-20-2012, 07:03 PM

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade01 View Post
Well, I did ! I spoke to you before the races and at the begining of them, you went with another Sentra right n parked by the lane fence? I drove the Silver coupe and parked next to you ... I don't think I did too bad that day though, hadn't tracked in 6 months and managed to break 16s on tires that are not good for the strip.. Small world right ?
Yeah man - I remember you. I was hoping to see you post a mid 15s run, but no such luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKERNM1990 View Post
Hello guy, Do not forget about pic spots on here for Altima SE-R wheel with your car. I saw your posts at b15u.com. Your Sentra SE-R Spec-V Turbo 6MT + Altima SE-R wheel + lower = Sick car!!!!!!!!!
Thanks man! I was going to just post my whole showoff from other sites, but you guys limit to 6 pics a shot. I do miss the altima ser wheels sometimes, but what are you going to do I like the color of the Z wheels better even if they're a good bit heavier

Quote:
Lol, yeah I understand. I dont think anyone gets any more stealth/non flashy than I. I would suggest a total black out of the engine bay utilizing different blacks and different sheens as in satins and mattes etc in a tasteful manner. (very hard to explain and sounds over done but is a thing of beauty when done correctly) Things to consider would be CAI Black Chrome....Rad brackets Satin or Matte Black...can you post a pic of the full engine bay so I could see what else you have as candidates? Interior is pro! lol
Here's 2 someone else took.

#21 Old 12-20-2012, 07:22 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Gees! This is a bad lil ride! I see the Evo in the background, and as far as originality, it can stay there because this lil Sentra turbo takes front stage! I am truly impressed. Trust me, it takes ALOT to impress me these days. Can you eventually post a pic of the rear showing the bumper and exhaust tip?

Wheels/Suspension: 5Zigen 19x8 Pro Racers-Falken F452 245/35/19 Tires-Eibach Sportline Springs
Visual: S5 Grille-20% Tint-M3 Window lip Spoiler-LED Cluster/Switches-TWM Weighted Shift Knob
Performance: C-man Headers-C-man 3" Y-Pipe-Magnaflow Exhaust-PNP'd Heads w/Ferra Valves-RevUp Oil Pump-Pulley-JWT C9 Cams-Haltech Platinum ECU-Fujita5 CAI-Weisco Pistons-ARP Head Studs
Audio: Kenwood DNX-9140-ZED Leviathan-Focal Speakers-Sound Deadened-XBox-270Amp Alt
#22 Old 12-20-2012, 08:54 PM

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Gees! This is a bad lil ride! I see the Evo in the background, and as far as originality, it can stay there because this lil Sentra turbo takes front stage! I am truly impressed. Trust me, it takes ALOT to impress me these days. Can you eventually post a pic of the rear showing the bumper and exhaust tip?
Thanks!. The enthusiasts always make their way over to mine out and check it out. Sometimes people don't even know what it is, others are like I've never seen this generation look good, until now.

Some older pics of the stock headlights (with eyelids), taillights, wheels, and my old 3" exhaust.

#23 Old 12-20-2012, 11:13 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Yeah man - I remember you. I was hoping to see you post a mid 15s run, but no such luck
Yah, it was nice talking to you. So, I'll vouch for a sweet car so everyone knows! Cuz I saw it in person ...

I only got 4 runs and was conservative lol . Getting the feel for the track takes a lil time and I dont race there enough to know the track. Still smoked everyone on the reaction and 60ft though lol! A 15.9 or .8 wasn't too bad for that day IMO..

2009 Altima coupe 2.5 6spd; my babe!

Amsoil synthetics, LED lights, illuminated kickplates, WC Lathewerks shift knob, Racing Line STS/TB kit/strut bar/RSB/ front & rear end links/ first 4th gen 2.5 with racing Line springs, first 4th gen to swap 7th gen maxima brakes (on 16" wheels).
-Plans for now/future:restored old school wheels in progress/ quad projector retrofit in progress.

Best 1/4 mile; 15.598@88.3MPH factory stock to the tires.

DD/work ride; 2000 Nissan Xterra 4WD V6 5spd
-Damn thing has a taste for blood and all my time, bringing him back to life= taking my money

Last edited by Wade01; 12-20-2012 at 11:18 PM. Reason: add
#24 Old 12-20-2012, 11:22 PM
NOTM - Feb 2010

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
the more i look at the pics, the cleaner everything seems to look. havent seen a sleeper done so clean in a while. ever thought about painting the IC black to be a total sleeper?

AEM CAI / Aerospeed XCS / NWP Spacers / Custom Y-Pipe / Raactive CF Exhaust + 3 inch piping / 2*Timing Advance / S5 Grill / M3 Roof Spoiler / 6000k Low / 6000k Fog / Oznium Angel Eyes / Tein S-Tech / Racingline FSTB / Nismo-Rays A34 / 235/35/19 Dunlop SP Sport MAXX / RTP Rotors / PBR Pads / SS lines / Redline Tuning Quicklift / LED Lighting
2006 SER - SOLD
2013 EVO X GSR
#25 Old 12-21-2012, 01:19 AM
DIY FTW!!!

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Thanks man! I was going to just post my whole showoff from other sites, but you guys limit to 6 pics a shot. I do miss the altima ser wheels sometimes, but what are you going to do I like the color of the Z wheels better even if they're a good bit heavier
No problem. Here ur pics from b15u.com

What you use camera? DSLR? I really like ur spot pics! PERFECT!
#26 Old 12-21-2012, 02:52 PM

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade01 View Post
Yah, it was nice talking to you. So, I'll vouch for a sweet car so everyone knows! Cuz I saw it in person ...

I only got 4 runs and was conservative lol . Getting the feel for the track takes a lil time and I dont race there enough to know the track. Still smoked everyone on the reaction and 60ft though lol! A 15.9 or .8 wasn't too bad for that day IMO..
Thanks again! Oh you did make 15s, that's not too bad then. My car did a 15.1 first time ever at the track, then a 14.8 next pass. Eventually the best was a 14.783 completely stock with the dealer tag still on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by tl2k2max View Post
the more i look at the pics, the cleaner everything seems to look. havent seen a sleeper done so clean in a while. ever thought about painting the IC black to be a total sleeper?
Thanks! I have thought about it; but I had a guy come up to me once asking if my car was boosted. He said he genuinely couldn't tell if it was an IC or just a big radiator. He says he never would have expected it because he's never seen this gen modded; let alone boosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKERNM1990 View Post
No problem. Here ur pics from b15u.com

What you use camera? DSLR? I really like ur spot pics! PERFECT!
Oh nice Good work! You can tell which pics are mine (lol camera phone), and which are my friends (they both use DSLRs. The ones with the watermark are post editing; the ones without are just straight shots from a mid-range DSLR.

#27 Old 12-21-2012, 03:03 PM
Carbon Meet Amber

Are your fog lights retrofitted as well? Or just yellow Lamin-xed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthunder
The more you mod your car the moodier it gets.
FX-R Projector Retro v3.0
ES Fog Retro v2.0
DIY Trunk/Chassis Bracing
#28 Old 12-21-2012, 05:04 PM

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanzaDescendant View Post
Are your fog lights retrofitted as well? Or just yellow Lamin-xed?
Lamin-X'd. Stock bulbs.

#29 Old 12-22-2012, 06:13 AM
all blacked out

The car looks good. Doubt you remember me but I have talked to you on a few sites and met you a couple times.
#30 Old 12-22-2012, 05:32 PM

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by itwillrun View Post
The car looks good. Doubt you remember me but I have talked to you on a few sites and met you a couple times.
Thanks! Yeah I recognize your username from TST. You spearhead a lot of the NNJ meets.

I can't say I remember you in person, but I recognize the car and the name.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum > Nissanclub.com Nissan - Infiniti Enthusiast Forums > NISSAN SENTRA / 200SX / SE-R FORUMS > B16 2007-2012 Nissan Sentra Discussion (SE-R / Spec-V)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

<

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode