The Nissan Club banner

Bertera Nissan

6K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  jerlandson 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

I am Jereme Erlandson Internet Manager here at Bertera Nissan. And for starters I want to thank all of (not only my personal customers) but each and every single one of you as you are the reason we are here! I will be updating and replying to anyone on here and want to hear what you have to say. I am trying to get out on as many places as possible so we have a voice as well.

With that said lets hear from you! We have some fantastic deals going on as we speak. You can view some right on our page. New Nissan Car & Nissan Truck Specials from Bertera Nissan of Auburn MA Will bring you to our new car specials that are currently running. New Nissan Car & Nissan Truck Specials from Bertera Nissan of Auburn MA Will bring you to our Used Car Specials.

We do everything we can to be sure every customer here is COMPLETLY SATISFIED! I do all I can to be sure of this. We appreciate every opportunity and thank you for them as well!

I have also started a myspace Bertera (Bertera Nissan) | MySpace.com and a facebook ( you can find the link on myspace) to make even more of an effort to stay in contact with our customers! I wish you all a great day!!

Thanks to you who read or respond! I look forward to hearing from you and possibly getting a chance to work with you.

Jereme Erlandson
Internet Manager
New & Pre-Owned Nissan Vehicles from Bertera Nissan of Auburn MA
1-888-254-9507

See less See more
#2 ·
#3 ·
A BIG thank you is in order! We placed 3rd in our region in sales last month and I just wanted to say it to you all.. THANK YOU! In these tough times we continue to grow and I really appreciate all of our costomers for there business and support! That is all for now but please check for our specials that will be up shortly at New Nissan Car & Nissan Truck Specials from Bertera Nissan of Auburn MA

Thanks again and again,

Jereme Erlandson
Internet Manager
New & Pre-Owned Nissan Vehicles from Bertera Nissan of Auburn MA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.