Join Date: Mar 2003
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
iTrader: 0 reviews
Ok, to make sure I got this right
1. turn the ignition in "on", then turn the heat on maximum hot and wait 10 secs. and turn off
2. open radiator's drain at the bottom of radiatior.
3. remove drain plug on water pipe and air relief plug
4. replace the radiator drain plug and fill radiator with water until water flows from air relief plug
5. open radiator's drain and repeat steps 4-5 until water is clear
6. Replace ratiator and water drain plugs
7. Fill radiator with new coolant until it spills from air relief hole, then replace plug.
8. Fill radiator and reserve tank to specified level
9. warm engine WITHOUT radiator cap on
10. Let engine cool, reinstall radiator cap, and refill the radiator and tank to specified level
11. warm up engine and watch temp guage.
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
Last edited by SexyGXE; 10-27-2004 at 07:55 PM.