I am finally happy with my supercharger project.
- Magnuson/Eaton MP90 Supercharger
- S-Max 22" x 10" x 4" Intercooler
- RC 440cc Injector
- Custom Thermostat housing with inner 350z Thermostat
- Custom Alternator Pulley. (The supercharger is driven by the alternator pulley)
- Custom intercooler 3" piping all around.
- SSQV Blow-Off Valve
- Optima Red Top Battery in th trunck.
- 2 Thin Radiator Fan and a DIF Fan Controller
- Of course, on the supercharger, all the brackets and extension shaft are custom.
I have done everything myself, except the custom alternator pulley which I ad made by a local shop.
Currently running 5.5 - 6 psi.
It still need some tuning to be 100% but I think I am 90% done right now.
Here are a few pics:
Dyno, not yet so don't ask.
But I have something else, Drag Slip and a video of the car when it was only at 4psi (I was still learning to drive this beast)
Video link: Altima Supercharged 4 psi
Another one at 5.5-6psi . 12.842sec run
Altima Supercharged at 5.5psi
Picture with 17" x 9" and M/T ET Street Slick.
2002 Altima 3.5 SE 6Sp HLSD
XS Headers, Dual Exhaust, Stillen
Forged Wheel 18x8.5" & 245/45/18 & TPMS
G35 Brake Front & Rear
Winter car: 2008 Dodge Avenger R/T AWD