The Nissan Club banner

VK56DE RWD Conversion :P

180K views 514 replies 138 participants last post by  diablo2424 
#1 ·
Well some of you may have remember awhile back I was going to do a RWD swap in the Altima. Well the time has come. Its going to be a long process and I'll update u all as much as I can. I ordered my VK56DE from Cali just yesterday that is being sent to E-Shift Performance. Then I'll be breaking down the motor and cleaning it up. I have already removed the whole frontend off the car and I am in the process grinding all the paint down to the bare metal in the engine bay. Just so you all know this isn't going to be a 2 month install job...lol. Its going to take a few months to a year or so. So stay tuned!

Oh yea!!! VK56DE!!!

See less See more
#145 ·
damn i thought it was a vid of the car in action!!!!

#147 ·
This is CRAZY, I saw your first article in PASMAG, and I guess they'll have to do another feature when your finished. I can't wait to see the finished build.

Keep up the awesome work, this car is gunna be Sick!

#155 ·
when this is all done are u gonna take it to the strip or just dyno and keep as a show car

#163 ·
Sick stuff dude. Did they say when to expect it completed?

Any mods/bolt ons your going to have?

When you go to the track let me kno. Ill come with you.

#167 ·
spike228 said:
I've swung the rear end a few times before while autoxing and i'll tell you right now that in a car with a long wheel base, its feels quite amazing.
It sure does, lol. Its a ton, well...about 2 1/4 tons of fun in this (my daily driver):

Winters are my favorite:)

This project is moving right along. It will be a beast for sure!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.