The Nissan Club banner

VK56DE RWD Conversion :P

180K views 514 replies 138 participants last post by  diablo2424 
#1 ·
Well some of you may have remember awhile back I was going to do a RWD swap in the Altima. Well the time has come. Its going to be a long process and I'll update u all as much as I can. I ordered my VK56DE from Cali just yesterday that is being sent to E-Shift Performance. Then I'll be breaking down the motor and cleaning it up. I have already removed the whole frontend off the car and I am in the process grinding all the paint down to the bare metal in the engine bay. Just so you all know this isn't going to be a 2 month install job...lol. Its going to take a few months to a year or so. So stay tuned!

Oh yea!!! VK56DE!!!

See less See more
#206 ·
Holy SHIT. How the FUCK did I miss this?

I remember when this was in discussion at last year's "end of the year meet". The car was actually together, and SICK then!

Damn really good shit man. I cannot wait to see this done. By far will be the craziest thing I've ever seen on these forums.

I can only imagine the money going into this project.

#210 ·
Guys just waiting on some parts to come in, should have some updated info in the next 2 weeks....motor should be mounted by then. :)

But I need some of your opinions on naming a site for my build, here are my ideas.
1.- "RWDAltima.com/.net"
2.- "Altimabuild.com/.net"
3.- "V8Altima.com/.net"

#230 ·
Start a group buy on rotoras lol.

Endless would be nice for the wow factor.

#231 ·
Wow thats gonna be badass dub. im totally jealous. if i had the money and brains to do this job i would convert mine to RWD too, maybe even AWD. good luck with the build.

Would you ever consider drifting it once its converted?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.