The Nissan Club banner

VK56DE RWD Conversion :P

180K views 514 replies 138 participants last post by  diablo2424 
#1 ·
Well some of you may have remember awhile back I was going to do a RWD swap in the Altima. Well the time has come. Its going to be a long process and I'll update u all as much as I can. I ordered my VK56DE from Cali just yesterday that is being sent to E-Shift Performance. Then I'll be breaking down the motor and cleaning it up. I have already removed the whole frontend off the car and I am in the process grinding all the paint down to the bare metal in the engine bay. Just so you all know this isn't going to be a 2 month install job...lol. Its going to take a few months to a year or so. So stay tuned!

Oh yea!!! VK56DE!!!

See less See more
#6 ·
Good luck dude. Should make for a sick car.

#16 ·
Why not?

Can you really put a price on being one of a kind? Who's to say the car won't handle or move like a sports car?

#19 ·
Why not?

Can you really put a price on being one of a kind? Who's to say the car won't handle or move like a sports car?

#23 ·

#26 ·
Not really relevant now since the QR is out on its ass but I thought you had more engine modifications than the three listed above?.......I'll be the first to ask.....what are you doing with the old QR and the parts you won't be able to use anymore????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.