The Nissan Club banner

"I traded it in for another Manufacturer"

3K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  jcbelectrictx 
#1 ·
I had stated it a few times in these threads that my plan was get rid of my 13 Sentra SL and go back to Toyota. Today, I did just that. Extremely fair trade in and upgraded to a 14' Camry SE. It almost has the same features as my old SL, and then some extras the Sentra didn't have.

My favorite part of the Camry is that it's a 6 speed Planetary Gear Driven automatic. No more CVT BS. The car actually drives and feels like a car should.

I wish you all the best, and good luck with your Sentra's but it didn't work out for me. Nissan's are just not for everyone and to each their own no matter what brand you buy. All that matters is that you are happy with the purchase.

Drive safe everyone!
! View attachment 62642

#6 ·
Definitely the right attitude. I just joined the Sentra club and am really happy at the moment, but the Sentra is not the car you buy to have a fun drive. Its pretty much a no frills option for those who don't want to try to squeeze into the Versa. On the plus side it does get pretty good mileage (even if not what the computer claims), but for a car that handles a daily commute and doesn't guzzle gas, it does it's job well, its just not likely to take your breath away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.