Nissan of the Month Discussion Thread - Post questions, comments, & suggestions here - Page 10 - Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#136 Old 12-24-2012, 04:35 AM
Young Money

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
is there a jan 2013 thread to enter at yet?

FIRST MATTE DARK GREY WRAPPED ALTIMA!

MATTE DARK GREY WRAPPED // DE-BADGED // EIBACH PRO-KIT // // 19" CUSTOM GEN COUPE RIMS // NISMO FRONT LIP

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @d_rock_02 ALSO CHECK OUT AND SUPORT ME ON FACEBOOK @ http://www.facebook.com/DerrickZieskPhotography
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#137 Old 12-24-2012, 02:44 PM
May '12 NOTM winner

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooslow_4_u View Post
I agree. the Maxima that's in there never posts on this forum, yet he is in the running. Also, for Nissan of the Year, I would think we should be able to vote for more than one person. maybe the top two. It's too hard to pick just one person out of 12 to be the best
[QUOTE=gluys;4314655]Hey, I have agree with tooslow and twista on the higher post counts. It seems like we have a few people that are competing with actual loyal members of NC that have barely introduced themselves. I think nissan of the month and of the year has a lot to do with the cars, but I also think it matters who the person is and what they bring to the Nissan community...

I concur!

PM me for projector retrofits, halos and more!
My retro thread http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/ult...07-altima.html
Complete projector retrofits http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/ult...retrofits.html
DIY Strut replacement for 2007-2012 Altima http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/f-q...ima-sedan.html
DIY Rear Shock replacement 2007-2012 Altima http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/f-q...ima-sedan.html
Wiring stillen header on a 2.5 http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/200...a-cel-fix.html
#138 Old 01-08-2013, 04:38 AM

nissan launched a cute kid car named Micra... what do you think guys regarding this car i think that it can get the title of best nissan car.................

#139 Old 01-08-2013, 11:03 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Garage
I think you missed the purpose of this thread

PM me for Overlay or Projector Retrofits

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZAMAN View Post

People who defend CVT are like people with ugly kids - they have no choice but to love them.
#140 Old 01-09-2013, 03:46 AM
Super Moderator

^ LOL hella missed

#141 Old 02-01-2013, 02:26 AM
Vision Quest

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drock08BAlt View Post
is there a jan 2013 thread to enter at yet?
How bout February? or an update on when the next one might be.?
#142 Old 02-01-2013, 02:44 AM
Young Money

they said they stopped it for a while not sure why but hopefully it will be back up soon because i would like to win! who doesnt want to win haha

MATTE DARK GREY WRAPPED // DE-BADGED // EIBACH PRO-KIT // // 19" CUSTOM GEN COUPE RIMS // NISMO FRONT LIP

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @d_rock_02 ALSO CHECK OUT AND SUPORT ME ON FACEBOOK @ http://www.facebook.com/DerrickZieskPhotography
#143 Old 02-01-2013, 02:00 PM
August '12 NOTM winner

I Might not have a high post count but what i've done for the Nissan community is more then enough to overcome a post count.

A high post count don't mean much anyway... there are people that post and post but might not do much of anything. A post count does not reflect ones contribution to the Nissan community.

Ive been on other forums since 2005 with only 3k post.. but yet pretty much everyone on that forum knows me for what i've done for the community. Also a lot of people on this forum know me for what i've done for the community.

These contest are about having a NICE car. Some cars are modded in different ways but ultimately the votes are for what people like the most.

Edit my join date is 2009 ive been here a while actually. lol

WHP=301 with stock cams

2009 VQ engine Swap thread

336.270.9202 CALL/TXT

Need a Patch Harness or Plug and Play Haltech/UTEC/EMU Harness? www.VoltageDrop.net !

Last edited by SurraTT; 02-01-2013 at 02:02 PM.
#144 Old 02-01-2013, 04:30 PM
Vision Quest

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurraTT View Post
I Might not have a high post count but what i've done for the Nissan community is more then enough to overcome a post count.

A high post count don't mean much anyway... there are people that post and post but might not do much of anything. A post count does not reflect ones contribution to the Nissan community.

Ive been on other forums since 2005 with only 3k post.. but yet pretty much everyone on that forum knows me for what i've done for the community. Also a lot of people on this forum know me for what i've done for the community.

These contest are about having a NICE car. Some cars are modded in different ways but ultimately the votes are for what people like the most.

Edit my join date is 2009 ive been here a while actually. lol
I dont think anyone questions your contribution to the Nissan community, doing a major engine swap cant be an easy task, but with 40 something posts it doesn't sound like you are sharing much of that knowledge with this forum, maybe the other forum with 3000 posts gets all the good info and tips?????
#145 Old 02-01-2013, 10:27 PM
August '12 NOTM winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petty View Post
I dont think anyone questions your contribution to the Nissan community, doing a major engine swap cant be an easy task, but with 40 something posts it doesn't sound like you are sharing much of that knowledge with this forum, maybe the other forum with 3000 posts gets all the good info and tips?????

I was just saying in general dont focus on post count.

Ive actually made a few threads

http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/mem...maxima-vq.html

http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/ecm...fo-inside.html

and they are dead pretty much, the altima section is pretty much all that is going on here.

WHP=301 with stock cams

336.270.9202 CALL/TXT

Need a Patch Harness or Plug and Play Haltech/UTEC/EMU Harness? www.VoltageDrop.net !
#146 Old 02-01-2013, 10:41 PM
Vision Quest

Thumbs up

Nobody can take anything away from u bro you did something that maybe 95% of the dudes on here including me could not do. You are a worthy winner I was just stating the facts. People feel better about voting for someone who is also worthy and has established relations with other members through conversation and assistance. Just like in life and work personality and relations go along way when it's so close a race and tough decision. Either way Congrats, celebrate, you just won Nissan of the fu king year.

Last edited by Petty; 02-02-2013 at 12:04 AM.
#147 Old 02-01-2013, 11:04 PM
August '12 NOTM winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petty View Post
Nobody can take anything away from u bro you did something that maybe 5% of the dudes on here including me could not do. You are a worthy winner I was just stating the facts. People feel better about voting for someone who is also worthy and has established relations with other members through conversation and assistance. Just like in life and work personality and relations go along way when it's so close a race and tough decision. Either way Congrats, celebrate, you just won Nissan of the fu king year.
True! Thanks !!!!!

And ive got a LOTTT going on for 2013 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHP=301 with stock cams

336.270.9202 CALL/TXT

#148 Old 02-16-2013, 01:26 AM
Young Money

Bring it back!!! We want notm!!!

#149 Old 03-08-2013, 04:31 PM
Badass Bitch

Wink Where to post the pic to enter

Hey y'all,

Can someone send me link to the NOTM? I pimped my ride and want to enter.

Thanks, dudes.

"Well-behaved women seldom make history."
#150 Old 03-08-2013, 07:20 PM
Young Money

theres nothing going on right now.. not sure when it is coming back but on the main page you will see a submission thread when it starts again to put your car in for but its gone.. needs to come back

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum > Nissanclub.com Nissan Enthusiast General Forums > NissanClub's Nissan of the Month Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

<

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode