Advertisement

#47 Old 09-08-2012, 02:15 AM
NOTM - Feb 2010

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae413 View Post
i just read on ESPN, one of their reporters has the G-Men at 8-8, saying the D-line has no depth. especially if Tuck & Osi show their age.

We got a few D-linemen hurt, but as we proved last year! as long as they're healthy at the end of the year, thats what counts

Bears no doubt want to get in the Playoffs. Cutler is very good, and im sure he has the G-Men circled on the calendar. Like you said, that'll be one to watch.

Hahahaha on the Cowboys and their big opening day win. for them it was HUGE!

1-0, watch out now....
u should visit texas.. SO MANY ANNOYING ASS COWBOYS FANS!!! GAWD.

they always say.. "THIS year is our year" EVERY YEAR.

AEM CAI / Aerospeed XCS / NWP Spacers / Custom Y-Pipe / Raactive CF Exhaust + 3 inch piping / 2*Timing Advance / S5 Grill / M3 Roof Spoiler / 6000k Low / 6000k Fog / Oznium Angel Eyes / Tein S-Tech / Racingline FSTB / Nismo-Rays A34 / 235/35/19 Dunlop SP Sport MAXX / RTP Rotors / PBR Pads / SS lines / Redline Tuning Quicklift / LED Lighting
2006 SER - SOLD
2013 EVO X GSR
The Following User Says Thank You to tl2k2max For This Useful Post:
#48 Old 09-08-2012, 04:34 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
That is great I have thought that several times about Rothelsburger.
#49 Old 09-08-2012, 01:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
@Heartdisease

Hub Arkush of Pro Football Weekly is actually picking your Chiefs to win it all this season.

I'm also hearing many people jumping on the Houston Texans band wagon when it comes to winning it all.

And Iv'e heard more than a few people taking the Philadelphia Eagles too.

It really never ceases to amaze me how wrong all of us end up being at the end of the season sometimes though, and that especially goes for the so called "experts" out there that actually get paid for their analysis and predictions.

Before Michael Vick got hurt last season, everybody and their mother seemed to be on the Eagles bandwagon, then it looked like the Packers had it in the bag when they were 15-1.

And then the way the Patriots were playing, who thought anyone could beat them in the Super Bowl?

And who really thought that any team could beat the great Tom Brady twice in two Super Bowls?

I have to admit that I thought it was gonna be another ring for Brady for sure.

I guess the moral of my little rant here is.....who knows?

Oh, wait I got it.... It will be the Oakland Raiders and the Minnesota Vikings in the Super Bowl this season.

I guess the only other thing I'll be focusing on this season besides the Chicago Bears, is if Mark Sanchez will actually step up and be a real quarterback and finally quit trying to be Mr G-Q party boy, or if Tim Tebow will take his job from him by week 3 or 4.

They didn't give up draft picks and bring Tebow in to sit on the bench and hold clip boards, and anyone who thinks that is fooling themselves.

They brought him in to light a fire under Sanchez's sorry INT throwing ass.

There's gonna be lots of drama in Jets land this season for sure.

PS: Tony Romo and Mark Sanchez remind me alot of each-other.

They both play really good in games that don't really matter, and they both get tight assed and look like a deer caught in headlights in pressure situations and in big games that do matter.

And I never saw anything in Sanchez before he got to the pros that made me believe he would be any good in the first place.

Last edited by monstarr; 09-09-2012 at 04:31 PM.
#50 Old 09-08-2012, 10:42 PM
NOTM - Feb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartdisease View Post
That is great I have thought that several times about Rothelsburger.
since u liked it, heres the whole NFL. sorry its a lil long, but fuck it. this is the NFL thread.

AEM CAI / Aerospeed XCS / NWP Spacers / Custom Y-Pipe / Raactive CF Exhaust + 3 inch piping / 2*Timing Advance / S5 Grill / M3 Roof Spoiler / 6000k Low / 6000k Fog / Oznium Angel Eyes / Tein S-Tech / Racingline FSTB / Nismo-Rays A34 / 235/35/19 Dunlop SP Sport MAXX / RTP Rotors / PBR Pads / SS lines / Redline Tuning Quicklift / LED Lighting
2006 SER - SOLD
2013 EVO X GSR
The Following User Says Thank You to tl2k2max For This Useful Post:
#51 Old 09-09-2012, 02:48 PM

Well, we got Vilma back, which is an extremely wonderful thing. Hopefully he gets his knee in shape well enough to be more effective other than a presence on the sidelines.

I predict a Saints Superbowl again.
#52 Old 09-09-2012, 04:27 PM

I have Direct TV.

And while I'm not the biggest fan of their service sometimes, and have been ready more than a few times to rip that dish off of my roof and throw it in the garbage, I wanted you all to know about their Sunday NFL Package.

If there is one thing I can say good about them, it would be that.

With the Sunday NFL Package, I have every single game for viewing at any time while they are all being played.

If you are a Direct TV subscriber and an NFL fan, the Sunday NFL Package is a must have.
#53 Old 09-09-2012, 04:34 PM

I've thought about adding the NFL package to my gf's direct tv.

But the only games I really care to watch (New Orleans and anybody who Peyton Manning plays for) will always be shown on locals here.

#54 Old 09-09-2012, 04:43 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowah View Post
Well, we got Vilma back, which is an extremely wonderful thing. Hopefully he gets his knee in shape well enough to be more effective other than a presence on the sidelines.

I predict a Saints Superbowl again.
Much as a home field Superbowl would be epic I don't see it. Sean being gone will be too much. He was that good.
#55 Old 09-09-2012, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartdisease View Post
Much as a home field Superbowl would be epic I don't see it. Sean being gone will be too much. He was that good.
Now that the players won their appeals and are coming back, it wouldn't surprise me if Payton and the likes don't appeal as well. We'll see over the next few weeks.

It's a running joke in between a few friends of mine about sports being rigged. It started when we all called LSU getting shut out by Alabama in the championship after the game in Nov.

We figured, since the Saints super bowl win was the most profitable for the league in history, Goodell started all the remedial bullshit of suspensions to lead up to them being the first hometown winner. We even called the above of the players coming back early and Payton showing up at the end of the season to take them home.

The Saints' last underdog story was profitable, injure them and let them be the underdogs all season to finally win it at home. Goodell and the rest of the owners of the NFL, you would think, are drooling over the idea of that kind of money.

It's entertainment, not a competition. The dumber he acts, the more I see Goodell as a Vince McMahon.

We say this mainly in jest, but if it were to happen that way, I wouldn't be surprised one bit. Of course I am definitely not the first to think that the NFL is rigged, or at least swayed. Those types of accusations have been going on for decades.
#56 Old 09-09-2012, 11:42 PM

Bears 41 - Colts 21

Welcome to the NFL Andrew Luck!!!

The Chicago Bears defense didn't play their best game ever, but they sacked, hurried, picked off, knocked around and basically harassed and owned Andrew Luck all day long.

And if it wouldn't have been for a couple of dropped balls by Bears receivers, a bad call by the refs, the Colts forced to do nothing but throw and make Luck throw over 40 passes, and a pick six thrown at the beginning of the game by Jay Cutler, the Colts wouldn't even have been as close as 20 points.

It was also really nice to see Bears veteran defensive starters like Julius Peppers and Brian Urlacher resting on the sidelines by the start of the 2nd half because the Bears already had a two touchdown lead.

It had to freak them out a little though, because they aren't used to having a real offense on their team, and most of them are used to being on the field the entire game and bailing the offense out every week.

Now comes a real test though later this week when the Bears & Packers play on Thursday night.

Last edited by monstarr; 09-09-2012 at 11:55 PM.
#57 Old 09-10-2012, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstarr View Post
Bears 41 - Colts 21

Welcome to the NFL Andrew Luck!!!

The Chicago Bears defense didn't play their best game ever, but they sacked, hurried, picked off, knocked around and basically harassed and owned Andrew Luck all day long.

And if it wouldn't have been for a couple of dropped balls by Bears receivers, a bad call by the refs, the Colts forced to do nothing but throw and make Luck throw over 40 passes, and a pick six thrown at the beginning of the game by Jay Cutler, the Colts wouldn't even have been as close as 20 points.

It was also really nice to see Bears veteran defensive starters like Julius Peppers and Brian Urlacher resting on the sidelines by the start of the 2nd half because the Bears already had a two touchdown lead.

It had to freak them out a little though, because they aren't used to having a real offense on their team, and most of them are used to being on the field the entire game and bailing the offense out every week.

Now comes a real test though later this week when the Bears & Packers play on Thursday night.

PS: The Colts better come up with a better game plan though than having Andrew Luck throw the ball 40+times a game, or they are gonna get him killed.

And they are damn fortunate that he left Soldier field today in one piece.

But don't worry Colt fans, Luck looks like he will be the real deal for sure with some more experience.

And He's tough too.

Anyone who can take a full on blind sided body blow from Julius Peppers and get right back up and into the huddle has got to be tough.

And a little crazy too.
#58 Old 09-10-2012, 03:44 AM
NOTM - Feb 2010

RG3 is the real deal

sent from my evo on autoguide homos

2006 SER - SOLD
2013 EVO X GSR
#59 Old 09-10-2012, 04:08 AM
NOTM - Feb 2010

And peyton is looking like his old self

sent from my evo on autoguide homos

2006 SER - SOLD
2013 EVO X GSR
#60 Old 09-10-2012, 04:13 AM

I was hoping RG3 was going to be another Womp Womp a la Tebow.

I'm glad to see Peyton moving his offense like this. The Denver crowd has a lot to learn from Indy though. When Manning played in Indy you could hear a pin drop while he was at the line, he seemed to be having trouble at times getting his audibles heard in Denver.

And I still want to know how much Porter jibs him for the interception in the super bowl a couple years back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum > Nissanclub.com Entertainment Forums > OFF TOPIC !!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

<

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode