Nfl - Page 5 - Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#61 Old 09-10-2012, 03:24 AM
NOTM - Feb 2010

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Yea, if i was porter, i would def talk a lil.. lol. N i was always an rg3 fan, i would have picked him over luck

sent from my evo on autoguide homos

AEM CAI / Aerospeed XCS / NWP Spacers / Custom Y-Pipe / Raactive CF Exhaust + 3 inch piping / 2*Timing Advance / S5 Grill / M3 Roof Spoiler / 6000k Low / 6000k Fog / Oznium Angel Eyes / Tein S-Tech / Racingline FSTB / Nismo-Rays A34 / 235/35/19 Dunlop SP Sport MAXX / RTP Rotors / PBR Pads / SS lines / Redline Tuning Quicklift / LED Lighting
2006 SER - SOLD
2013 EVO X GSR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 Old 09-10-2012, 11:16 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tl2k2max View Post
RG3 is the real deal

sent from my evo on autoguide homos

RG3 did look really good.

I saw some things from Luck yesterday though that were very impressive.

He has the ability to feel pressure and step up out of the pocket when it's collapsing around him and make nice throws on the run while adjusting on the fly.

That is one of those "it" things that can't really be taught, and it's very rare to see that in a rookie QB nowadays.

And despite the fact that he usually had a Chicago Bear wrapped around him for most of the game and threw 4 picks and only 1 TD, he never gave up or hung his head, and never let on in his body posture that they were getting to him.

And he still threw for over 300 yards.

I also liked how humble he was at the podium after the game, and put that loss squarely on his shoulders while not finger pointing and trying to blame anyone else.

Last edited by monstarr; 09-10-2012 at 11:23 AM.
#63 Old 09-10-2012, 08:20 PM
NOTM - Feb 2010

cant wait for the monday night double header today. my Ravens are gonna lay the smack down on the Bengals. good way to pass the time at work, watching 2 football games.

AEM CAI / Aerospeed XCS / NWP Spacers / Custom Y-Pipe / Raactive CF Exhaust + 3 inch piping / 2*Timing Advance / S5 Grill / M3 Roof Spoiler / 6000k Low / 6000k Fog / Oznium Angel Eyes / Tein S-Tech / Racingline FSTB / Nismo-Rays A34 / 235/35/19 Dunlop SP Sport MAXX / RTP Rotors / PBR Pads / SS lines / Redline Tuning Quicklift / LED Lighting
2006 SER - SOLD
2013 EVO X GSR
#64 Old 09-11-2012, 01:53 AM
NOTM - Feb 2010

damn, my boys are killin em... BAD. hahaha

2006 SER - SOLD
2013 EVO X GSR
#65 Old 09-11-2012, 02:52 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
They are laying the smack down aren't they.
#66 Old 09-13-2012, 08:29 PM

Well I'm hoping the Bears can go up into cheese land tonight and knock off the Packers while making them 0-2 at the same time.

Don't know if it's gonna happen that way, but that's what I'm hoping for.

Bears QB Jay Cutler has a 1-5 career record against Green Bay since coming to Chicago, but the Packers have never faced a Bear offense with this much fire power before either.

Either way, I'm thinking this should be a good game.
#67 Old 09-13-2012, 08:32 PM
Spec R

Garage
Da Bears take this one. that Packer D cant hang...

Bears 30 - Packers 26

Stage III "MO POWAH to the wheels"

Shout out to NissanClub for the knowledge
proud member of "Got balls to rock the right rim size" Club!
#68 Old 09-13-2012, 09:22 PM
NOTM - Feb 2010

ravens for superbowl this year! hope suggs can get back on the field quickly, and reed stays healthy.

2006 SER - SOLD
2013 EVO X GSR
#69 Old 09-13-2012, 10:23 PM

I'm calling a Packers win. GB has a lot to prove after last week and I don't think Cutler will have a repeat of last week, except in (terrible) completion percentage.

We'll see. GB has a better defense compared to the fairly nub Colts.
#70 Old 09-14-2012, 02:19 AM
NOTM - Feb 2010

watching greenbay vs chicago.. i feel sorry for cutler, his o-line is so bad.. and has been for a while.

2006 SER - SOLD
2013 EVO X GSR
#71 Old 09-14-2012, 03:45 AM
Spec R

Garage
damn, 4 picks for Cutler. So much for the Bears taking this one...

what happened?!

Stage III "MO POWAH to the wheels"

Shout out to NissanClub for the knowledge
proud member of "Got balls to rock the right rim size" Club!
#72 Old 09-14-2012, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae413 View Post
damn, 4 picks for Cutler. So much for the Bears taking this one...

what happened?!

Yeah, I don't know what it is with him sometimes.

It seems like Cutler can throw some laser/rocket, pin point precision, beautiful passes sometimes all the way down the field, but then other times he throws some really dumb pick six's and other bad INT's that just leave me shaking my head.

In my opinion it's a combination of two things.

Jay Cutler is the most actively sacked QB in the NFL by a long shot since he came to the Bears, and many times just after getting the snap, he is running for his freak'n life or has literally about a second or two to get rid of the ball.

And I think sometimes that pressure is in his head even if it's not there on the field, and he makes bad choices figuring he has to get rid of the ball before he gets blind sided by someone again.

I think the other thing is that his cockiness and over confidence get the best of him as well.

He is very good at throwing the ball into tight spaces and even hitting receivers that are in double coverage, so he knows he can make those throws.

But he really needs to stop looking for the home run ball all the time and just take what the defenses are giving him.

Mike Tice is now the Bears offensive coordinator taking over for a fired Mike Martz, and I really do think that once him and Cutler get on the same page, this offense can and will be very good.

And I really think that Jamarcus Webb needs to worry less about sending tweets on Webb nation and worry more about actually blocking someone, before he finds his ass out of a job and sitting on the bench.

NFL stands for "Not For Long" when someone is playing the way Webb is, and it was nice to see Jay Cutler getting into his face and screaming at him.

I don't blame Cutler for doing that one bit.

Clay Matthews was blowing past Webb like he wasn't even on the field many times, and some of those blocking attempts by Webb were just pathetic.

Last edited by monstarr; 09-14-2012 at 09:15 PM.
#73 Old 09-14-2012, 04:07 PM

^^as much as I don't care for Cutler, you're right.

The same thing happened to Brees last weekend for most of the game. Hopefully their offensive line is doing much to improve, because we definitely should not have lost that game.
#74 Old 09-15-2012, 01:03 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
#75 Old 09-15-2012, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowah View Post
^^as much as I don't care for Cutler, you're right.

The same thing happened to Brees last weekend for most of the game. Hopefully their offensive line is doing much to improve, because we definitely should not have lost that game.
I was listening to part of a local sports show here in Chicago yesterday called The Afternoon Saloon with Carmen, Jurko & Harry on ESPN 1000, and I was laughing my ass off, because they were talking about things that Jamarcus Russel could do for his next career, figuring he isn't any good at blocking Jay Cutler.

And some of the listeners were getting pretty creative.

Someone said that he would make a great traffic cop, as long as he didn't have to make anyone stop.

And another person said that he would make a great Buckingham Palace guard.

But I thought the best one was when someone texted in and said that he would be a great speed bump, but one of the hosts of the show said that wouldn't work, because someone can actually trip over a speed bump.

And while Cutler did take some heat for his sour puss faces and body language on the sideline after every INT, he mostly got a pass, because people here know that he really hasn't gotten much protection since He's been here, and gets his brains beat in by opposing defenses about half the time or more.

Listen to Carmen, Jurko and Harry online
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum > Nissanclub.com Entertainment Forums > OFF TOPIC !!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

<

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode