The Nissan Club banner

FS: 1st Gen Garage Sale

17K views 90 replies 18 participants last post by  1997GXE 
#1 · (Edited)
I, like many DIYers collect a great deal of used parts, while doing repairs and projects. I have a good amount of 1st Gen used parts in storage that is up for sale. I will be expanding this list, as I come up with other stuff, so remember to check back. Any item that is sold will be marked off this list. I'll put up some pictures but it is going to take me some time to get them all compiled into this list. Just let me know if you have any specific picture request or need any other information. Unless I specifically tell you I am going to hold onto something for you, everything will be up from grabs to whomever pays first. I might have some other stuff floating around so just ask me any specifics if something isn't listed.

Send PayPal payments to: j.serrano@netzero.net

Added a special section for turbo parts at the bottom of this page.

1. [SOLD 10/9/08] Complete HotShot Header, $150 + shipping - This is what will be included; Hotshot Header, downpipe, gaskets, bolts, and catalytic hanger bracket. I wrote about how to do the install in this post, http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/en...-intake-gasket-replacement-2.html#post3253559

2. [SOLD 10/30/08] Distributor, $20 shipped - It is in good operating conditions and has no internal oil leak. You only need to replace the shaft $5.00 o-ring since it has hardened. Add $5, if you want me to replace it for you. Or, just swap out your good used o-ring onto this unit.

3. [SOLD 12/29/08] K&N drop-in air filter, $13 shipped - This can only be used for installation in the factory airbox. It is a HI flow and higher quality air filter and will outlast your car. It should never be discarded, just cleaned regularly. This filter actually works on a number of vehicles. Check here for application and details, 33-2031-2 - K&N Replacement Filters, Replacement Air Filter

4. Timing chain front cover, $70 shipped - This part is very expensive, if bought new. This one is in good condition and comes with the oil pump.

5. Camshaft sprocket cover, $25 shipped

6. Intake manifold, $60 + shipping

7. Intake plenum (collector), $50 + shipping

8. Oil filter bracket, $25 shipped

9. Oil strainer pickup, $10 shipped

10. Bottom oil pan, $35 shipped

11. Upper oil pan, $50 + shipping

12. [SOLD 10/15/08] Head-Up Display unit, $50 shipped - This unit sits on the top of the dash and shines onto the windshield.

12a. Another Head-Up Display unit, $50 shipped - Same deal as above. This is also in great conditions.

13. [SOLD 10/15/08] '93-'94 Head-Up Display cluster, $100 shipped - This is in great condition. For those that would like to use it for a retrofit project, remember to also replace your VSS for one from a '93-'94.

13a. [SOLD 3/2/09] Another '93-'94 Head-Up Display cluster, $100 shipped - This is also in great condition.

13b. [SOLD 5/5/11] Got another '93-'94 Head-Up Display cluster, $100 shipped - This is in great working conditions.

13c. Still yet, another '93-'94 Head-Up Display cluster, $100 shipped - In great condition.

14. Head-up display dashboard, $120 + shipping - This is the dash with the factory HUD cutout. This dash DOES NOT contain a cutout for a passenger airbag.

14a. HUD wiring plug - M45, $20 shipped - This is the main plug that will need to be wired into the factory wiring for HUD functionality. Check my HUD writeup for more info on it.

15. [SOLD 3/8/09] EGR valve, $20 shipped

16. [SOLD 10/30/08] EGR BPT, $15 shipped

17. [ITEM REMOVED 3/10/09] Radiator fan motor (both sides), $30 shipped - This is for both working motors. It DOES NOT include the radiator core or shroud, etc.

18. Radiator hood mounting brackets (both sides), $10 shipped - These are the two brackets that holds the hood rod while at rest.

19. AC manual control unit, $25 shipped. - I have two of these. Each one are for sale. Each are in great conditions and good working order.

20. [SOLD 02/28/09] '93-'94 instrument cluster, $45 shipped

21. [SOLD 10/28/08] Crankshaft pulley, $10 + shipping - I have two of these. Each one are for sale.

21a. Crankshaft pulley, $10 + shipping - This is for the other stock crank pulley that is still for sale. Picture links: Crank pulley pic

22. Throttle body, $45 shipped

23. AC digital control unit, $50 shipped

24. Driver side engine mount, $15 + shipping - Brand new and in non-used condition.

25. Ignition coil, $25 shipped - In great working conditions.

26. Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor, $5 shipped - Verified that is works great and is within specs.

27. O2 sensor bung with extension wires, $10 shipped -

28. Instrument cluster bezel, $20 shipped - This is the plastic piece that covers the instrument panel, AC control, and other knobs.

29. [SOLD 11/11/08] Heater core, $25 shipped - In excellent condition.

30. Head gasket, $15 shipped - Brand new, never used or opened. GASKETS 4 LESS. This is only for the head gasket.

31. Valve cover, $35 shipped.

32. AC evaporator core unit, $45 + shipping. - contains the housing with complete evap core, expansion valve, and thermo control amp.

33. AC blower motor, $25 + shipping.

34. Water pump with inlet piping, $29 + shipping.

35. Thermostat housing, $25 + shipping. - contains the thermostat housing with the water bypass connections.

36. [SOLD 10/30/08] Idle Air Control Valve (IACV), $50 shipped. - Tested and in good working conditions.

36a. Idle Air Control Valve (IACV), $50 shipped. - This is for another IACV. Tested and in good working order.

37. [SOLD 05/14/09] OEM air intake, $various - There are too many individual pieces to list a price. Just send me a request for what item you need and I'll can break down the price - there shouldn't be anything over $15.

38. Camshafts, $20 + shipping - If I recall correctly, these came from an engine which had about 100,000 miles on it.

39. [SOLD 11/11/09] Fog Lights switch, $25 shipped - This is the combination switch with foglight control. Great for retrofitting.

40. Non-adjustable Intermittent wiper control switch, $20 shipped.

41. [SOLD 11/12/09] OEM leather steering wheel, $30 + shipping.

42. PCV Breather/Separator, $15 shipped - This is the engine breather where the PCV connects to. Comes with a used PCV that works fine, but for as cheap as they are, you might as well replace it.

43. [SOLD 12/06/08] Air intake MAF adapter, $15 shipped - This aluminum MAF adapter is needed if you are converting to a WAI or CAI. It came with the Hotshot CAI setup.

44. [SOLD 02/27/09] Fuel injectors (270cc), $20 ea. shipped or 4 for $60 shipped - These are the stock red top injectors. Will include new top and bottom o-rings for free. These should fit the 93-99 Altima, 91-98 240SX, 91-95 Sentra, and 95-98 200SX.

44a. Fuel injectors (270cc), $20 ea. shipped or 4 for $60 shipped - Here is another set of stock red top injectors. These should fit the 93-99 Altima, 91-98 240SX, 91-95 Sentra, and 95-98 200SX.

45. [SOLD 07/12/09] Fuel rail, $25 shipped - comes with fuel pressure regulator (FPR) but with NO injectors.

45a. Complete fuel rail, $85 shipped. - Another fuel rail complete with FPR and fuel injectors.

46. Driver side DEPO headlight, $30 + shipping - in great conditions and works fine.

47. Both front bumper turn signal lights, $20 shipped.

48. Instrument panel dash trim piece, $29 shipped - This is the plastic trim piece which goes over the instrument cluster and also holds the AC control unit in place.

49. Ignition key switch, $10 shipped - This ignition key tumbler comes with only one key.

50. Relays, $6 shipped each- I have too many of these to list individually. Give me a relay description and/or part # of the relay you are searching and I'll confirm if I have it and that it also passes testing.

51. Passenger side L-bracket stay mount, $20 shipped - This is the black L-shaped bracket that wraps around the motor and secures the passenger side motor mount.

52. Alternator belt adjusting bar, $15 shipped - This is a two-piece bracket used to adjust the alternator belt tension.

53. Automatic transmission control unit (ATCU) with harness plug, $45 shipped - This AT computer came off a wrecked Altima. It was working fine before the wreck. I am very, very certain that this ATCU is compatible with the '93-'97 Altima, and a number of other Nissan models like the 240SX, Maxima, etc. Part # is 31036-1E400.

54. Steering column cover set, $18 shipped - This includes the top and bottom steering column covers.

55. Oil pan baffle plate, $15 shipped. Picture link: Baffle Plate pic

56. Front Airbag sensor, $35 shipped.

57. Steering wheel cruise control switch, $20 shipped - This is the control switch for the cruise control which sits to the right side of the steering wheel.

58. Warning hazard switch, $15 shipped.

59. Power mirror control switch, $15 shipped.

60. Fuel Pressure Regulator (FPR), $19 shipped.

61. Fuel injector harness connector, $7 ea. shipped. - Have three of these sitting around.

62. Ignition power transistor, $40 shipped. - Also includes the metal mounting bracket. Will also include the transistor harness plug, if I can locate it.

63. Cylinder head, $120 + shipping - This head came off a '94 Altima which I believe had about 150K on it. Don't know if it will be too costly to ship. But just thought I'd mention it on this list. I'll take pictures of it if anyone really cares for it.

64. Engine oil dipstick, $9 shipped.

65. Nissan CONSULT case with 14-pin connector , $20 shipped. - This is great for a DIY Nissan CONSULT project. All you need is the CONSULT printed circuit board which you can build yourself or buy elsewhere. I have a couple of these available.

Picture links:
CONSULT case pic 1, CONSULT case pic 2

66. Nissan Anti-theft control assembly, $25 shipped - This is the control unit for the stock alarm system. The part # is 28590-1E400.

67. Air Mix door motor , $30 shipped - This motor controls the door flap in the heater unit to allow mixture of the blower air with the heater core. Part# 27731-1E400.

68. Passive Belt control unit, $20 shipped - This is the control unit for the passive belt system. Part # 28570-1E400.

69. Door lock timer, $15 shipped - Part # is 28451-89917.

70. Time Control Unit, $20 shipped - Part # is 28551-69966.

71. Shift Lock Control Unit (Part# 28540-1E400), $20 shipped - This is used on A/T to lock the shifter mechanism from shifting into and out of Park based on the brake.

72. [SOLD 02/28/09] Power Window Amplifier, $15 shipped - This part is used to operate the power window for the '93 and '94 Altima.

73. [SOLD 06/26/09] Knock Sensor (Part# 22060-30P00), $45 shipped - This is a totally brand new and unused Nissan OEM knock sensor. If you have a Nissan engine then this is most likely the KS for it. But let me know your engine type and I'll confirm it, just in case.

73a. [SOLD 07/14/09]Knock Sensor (Part# 22060-30P00), $45 shipped - Another brand new Nissan OEM knock sensor.

73b. [SOLD 02/12/10]Knock Sensor (Part# 22060-30P00), $45 shipped - Another brand new Nissan OEM knock sensor.

73c. Knock Sensor (Part# 22060-30P00), $45 shipped - I still have a few more of these brand new Nissan OEM knock sensor.

74. [SOLD 02/13/10]Oxygen Sensor[/COLOR], $20 shipped. - This O2 sensor has about 20K miles on it has been tested to work fine. It is the typical single-wire and unheated sensor found in many Nissans.

See less See more
#6 ·
need hud cluster and display

I need the hud cluster and display, let me know what your terms are for payment and we should have a deal here.
Dave

I, like many DIYers collect a great deal of used parts, while doing repairs and projects. I have a good amount of 1st Gen used parts in storage that is up for sale. I will be expanding this list, as I come up with other stuff, so remember to check back. Any item that is sold will be marked off this list. I'll put up some pictures but it is going to take me some time to get them all compiled into this list. Just let me know if you have any specific picture request or need any other information. Unless I specifically tell you I am going to hold onto something for you, everything will be up from grabs to whomever pays first.

1. [SOLD 10/9/08] Complete HotShot Header, $150 + shipping - This is what will be included; Hotshot Header, downpipe, gaskets, bolts, and catalytic hanger bracket. I wrote about how to do the install in this post, http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/en...-intake-gasket-replacement-2.html#post3253559

2. Distributor, $20 shipped - It is in good operating conditions and has no internal oil leak. You only need to replace the shaft $5.00 o-ring since it has harddened. Add $5, if you want me to replace it for you. Or, just swap out your good used o-ring onto this unit.

3. K&N drop-in air filter, $13 shipped - This can only be used for installation in the factory airbox. It is a HI flow and higher quality air filter and will outlast your car. It should never be discarded, just cleaned regularly. This filter actually works on a number of vehicles. Check here for application and details, 33-2031-2 - K&N Replacement Filters, Replacement Air Filter

4. Timing chain front cover, $70 shipped - This part is very expensive, if bought new. This one is in good condition and comes with the oil pump.

5. Camshaft sprocket cover, $25 shipped

6. Intake manifold, $60 + shipping

7. Intake plenum (collector), $50 + shipping

8. Oil filter bracket, $25 shipped

9. Oil strainer pickup, $10 shipped

10. Bottom oil pan, $30 + shipping

11. Upper oil pan, $50 + shipping

12. Head-Up Display unit, $50 shipped - This unit sits on the top of the dash and shines onto the windshield.

13. '93-'94 Head-Up Display cluster, $100 shipped - This is in great condition. For those that would like to use it for a retrofit project, remember to also replace your VSS for one from a '93-'94.

14. Head-up dashboard, $120 + shipping - This is the factory dash with the factory HUD cutout. NO passenger airbag.

15. EGR valve, $20 shipped

16. EGR BPT, $15 shipped

17. Radiator fan motor (both sides), $30 shipped - This is for both motors. It DOES NOT include the radiator core or shroud, etc.

18. Radiator hood mounting brackets (both sides), $10 shipped

19. AC manual control unit, $25 shipped

20. '93-'94 instrument cluster, $45 shipped

21. Crankshaft pulley, $10 + shipping

22. Throttle body, $45 shipped

23. AC digital control unit, $50 shipped

24. Driver side engine mount, $15 + shipping - Brand new and in non-used condition.

25. Ignition coil, $25 shipped - In great working conditions.

26. ECT, $5 shipped - Verified that is works great and is within specs.

27. O2 sensor bung with extension wires, $10 shipped -

28. Instrument cluster lid cover, $20 shipped

29. Heater core, $25 shipped - In excellent condition.

30. Head gasket, $15 shipped - Brand new, never used or opened. GASKETS 4 LESS. This is only for the head gasket.

#7 ·
I need the hud cluster and display, let me know what your terms are for payment and we should have a deal here.
Dave
I sent you email and PM. My PayPal is j.serrano@netzero.net

wolfman: I don't have a power antenna. The motor rarely goes bad. The bulk of the problems is damaged worm gears for the antenna stalk. You should be able to get the antenna stalk for cheap at the dealership. The repair is also quite easy. Good luck.

#9 ·
The oil pan is old but in great conditions. The FSM calls for only RTV sealant. But I should have a bottom oil pan gasket made of 'cork' material for it sitting somewhere in storage. You should be able to combine that gasket with RTV sealant and still have a great seal. I'll toss in that gasket, plus a new drain plug o-ring, for free.

#10 ·
hey j how much for the crank pulley and dizzyyy.... will it fit my 97 alty shipped to 10457

#12 ·
is the dizzy old or new,, how many miles on it? any pics can be shown thanks rob

#13 · (Edited)
I put picture links on the main thread. But just in case,

http://www.stac-consulting.com/serrano.j/altima/4sale/dist1.jpg
http://www.stac-consulting.com/serrano.j/altima/4sale/dist2.jpg
http://www.stac-consulting.com/serrano.j/altima/4sale/ck.jpg

I don't know the true mileage of this used distributor. I bought it a long time ago and had it running in my Altima. If I were to guess, I'd say it has at least 100,000 miles on it. This distributors works great and only has an external oil leak which is quickly fixable with the shaft o-ring. IT DOES NOT LEAK OIL INTERNALLY.

Just FYI: I also have someone else interested in the distributor. But since I was pending posting pictures for you first, I'll give you a chance to make your decision. Else its going soon.

#14 ·
Is that HUD dash cover Grey or Brown? I really don't need to be fooling w/the Altima anymore but since I haven't found the '03 Max that I want yet, I may do some tweaking on the '93...

I'm considering that HUD display,etc but need to go over your old how to threads and see if I have the extra time to adapt it to my '93...

What legal issues are involved in using another instrument cluster? Does it really matter when I need to actually roll it forward (255k) and is it worth the trouble....?

That's all for now:)

#15 ·
The HUD dash is grey. Replacing the dash and doing the HUD is really going to take some time. So you're going to have a big downtime on the Altima.

For the mileage, and depending on your state, you might have to file some paperwork with DMV to legalize it. And I believe DMV require an independent auto repair shop to do the work. Unless, of course, you can get the repair shop to sign the validation paperwork, if you do the work.

Not trying to short sell myself, but I rather lose a sale then to screw any of you guys. :love:

#20 ·
The leather is in really nice shape. Not worn out like the one I have in the car. There is only a small scuff mark on the backside. I'll have some pictures taken from all sides so that you can determine for yourself whether its worth it.

What!? Why don't I install it in mine instead? Well, let me just say I have something else lined up for the car. :)

#29 ·
The airbag requires a special T-50 torx bit because it has a metal pin in the center. I bought a Great Neck torx set from AutoZone which works fine. Remember to disconnect the battery power.

You shouldn't have to remove the ignition switch. And the controls on either side of the steering wheel is easily removed with a screwdriver.

The steering wheel needs to be removed with a puller. Autozone has free loaner tools (AutoZone.com | In Our Stores | Loan-A-Tool Program).

I'm not very familiar with the extent of the work you'll need to do. Perhaps you should do a mock removal so you can see what you're up against. Then take plenty of reference pictures. Take your time and use a service manual. Then do a writeup for us. :)

#39 ·
Actually, I'm pretty certain I have one. I'm just not entirely sure whether it is working correctly. I mean it'll start and run the engine, but IIRC, it threw off the fuel trim levels enough to cause a richer mixture. I don't have a means to retest it in the engine to confirm this. But I'll sell it for a low enough price so you don't lose big. Just let me know if you're interested so I can hunt it down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.