The Nissan Club banner

Get these parts out of my living room please. (1st gen Altima)

5K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  93altimaxe 
#1 · (Edited)
1. OEM headlights, kinda hazey, good for project $30 for the pair (no pic, sorry)

2. iBi1 front bumper (remember that?), primered, brand new ($400 reg. price) $100 Not as low/aggressive as iBi2. (pic is of someone else's car, just to show the style of it)

3. JDM mirrors with USDM internals, dark greyish turquoise/green colour. $50 for the pair, paint is pretty good on them.

4. Completely rebuilt KA24DE with 0miles on it, from a 1997 with 50,000 original miles $400 (Engine is on a pallet - I have more details about the specific parts changed in the rebuild, just ask! No pic though, sorry.) [tentatively sold]

5. 19"x7.5" ADR deep bronze 5 spoke wheels, tires finished, can be removed (No price or detailed pics yet, will get on that ASAP. In the meantime though, here they are.)

6. JDM amber Bluebird front turn signals $60 for the pair.

7. JDM powerfolding mirrors. They need to be repainted, OR just do like I did and swap the caps from your car on there. The only issue with these is I'm not sure if I wired them wrong, but one side seems to not work. I suck at electrical shit, so it's probably my fault. Maybe the switch contact on the driver's side is dirty...but if anyone has a way I can test them I'll try, don't have an Altima anymore though... As-is, $120 for the pair.

8. B&M short throw shifter. $70

9. JDM Toyota/Lexus ES300 yellow projector fog lights. I used these in my iBi2 kit with a little custom bracket, but you could use them on almost any car. These could use a flat black repainting, and glass polishing to look their best, but they're definitely not an eyesore.$70 for the pair

10. Misc parts, interior. $10 each.

11. Front strut brace (blue) and OEM style honey comb 1993-94 (fits up to 1997) front grille, unpainted, excellent shape. $20 each

I think that's it, but if I find anything else I'll post here. I know there's a set of stock springs and airbox, but can't imagine anyone wants those. FREE if you want them.

See less See more
#2 ·
Probably negotiable on some of this stuff, although I lowered all the prices since my last garage sale. Prices do not include shipping but I'm willing to charge ACTUAL shipping costs, not like those dicklicks do on eBay. :p

#3 ·
I DO want the master window control switch please only if everything works with it. $10 is perfect =]. I just hope shipping isn't terrible (unlleesssss it IS $10 shipped, then I will be a happy little boy)

#8 ·
Stock specs, was meant to be used with bolt-ons in a U12 with remapped ECU but never made it into that car.

#6 ·
I was thinking $400 as-is but I don't know that it would be worth it for you with the shipping, seeing as you're at the other end of the continent...they are universal 4 bolt so I presume this is not for your 3rd gen?

#10 ·
Rectangular 'faceplate' is 5 3/8" x 3 1/8"
Depth from faceplate to back of bulb housing is 3 3/8"
Total depth from convex lens face to back of bulb housing is 5 1/2"
Mounting screws 2 3/8" apart and set 5/8" back from face plate

Hope that helps!

#11 ·
can you tell me the diameter(including the trim not just the lens) and also the length of the cylinder?( i guess it would be, like the part that sticks out from the rectangular plate, if you get what i mean lol )

#12 ·
The housing (NOT including glass, which is convex) sticks out 1 1/4" from the face plate.
4" at the widest part of the cylinder (left and right) and at the narrowest 3 1/8" (top and bottom) where it meets the faceplate, tapering gradually to a perfectly circular 2 7/8" at the front (lens side) edge.

Is that what you meant?

#15 ·
Sorry this took me a couple of days to get to...
Honestly I think because of the size of the item the shipping will be easily over $30 and therefore probably not worth it...you could probably find a brand new one on Ebay sold from the USA with free shipping for less than the $50+ it would cost to get mine. PROBABLY, anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.