The Nissan Club banner

BeeCee's For Sale Thread. (1st & 2nd Gen. parts)

31K views 149 replies 30 participants last post by  BeeCee 
#1 · (Edited)
What's up NissanClub!

This will be a on-going thread of parts and stuff I have for sale, I will be adding and updating things frequently, so stay tuned!

Feel free to PM me for more details on anything, or to make an offer!

Here's how I rank levels of condition...in order, for reference:

-Mint/New
-Really Good
-Good
-Decent
-Fair

UPDATED as of 10/5/15.

1.) 98-01 MAP Light/Sunglass Holder Console WITH Switch Board & Pigtail Harnesses (Really Good Condition)

$40, SHIPPED.

-I have two of these. The one pictured is the olivey tan color, the other is the pure tan color.

With FULL harness, $50:

2.) 98-99 OEM Cluster (Really Good Condition, 146,944 miles.)

$35, SHIPPED.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
3.) 98-01 Cluster Trim [Including Hazard & Defrost Switch] (Really Good Condition)

-I have two of these.

$35, PLUS shipping.

4.) 98-01 Woodgrain Radio Trim & Shifter Trim (Really Good Condition)

$20, PLUS shipping.

5.) 98-01 BLACK SE Radio Trim & Shifter Trim (Fair Condition)

$20, PLUS shipping.

6.) 98-01 Driver Side “ALTIMA” door sill. [CAN BE USED ON PASS. SIDE TO HAVE MATCHING SILLS] (Good Condition)

$15, SHIPPED.

#4 · (Edited)
12.) 98-99 Black Mesh Grill Overlay, with BNIB wire to attach it with. (REALLY Good condition, near mint condition)

$40, SHIPPED.

13.) 98-01 Carbon Fiber Hood [Painted White] (GOOD Condition)

$200, PICK-UP ONLY (NJ).

14.) 98-01 SE Rear Sway Bar Powder-Coated WITH ES Bushings & Brackets (Good Condition)

$40, SHIPPED.

#5 · (Edited)
16.) JVC KW-AVX800 Double-Din In Dash Unit. Purchased new, was in The Alt till she went to the graveyard. DVD, USB, iPod, 5V Pre-Out, NON-Navi. Original box, harnesses, remote, OE everything. (Really Good Condition)

*I'll throw in a license plate-frame Back-Up camera with this*

$120, SHIPPED.

17.) Polk Momo MMC6500 6.5 Component system (Really Good Condition)

\

$75, SHIPPED.

18.) Polk Momo MM651 6.5 Speakers (Good Condition)

$60, SHIPPED.

#9 ·
damn beecee wish the 19 tires were 40 sidewall. im lookin to get a cheap set of 19s and i wanted 225/40 cause the 35 sidewall on my 20s were too much. this is a very good deal for ur tires though!!! :)

#11 ·
u aint that far from me.... well if i get these other 19s ill let u know. they are 19x8 and i was lookin for a 225/40 but a 215 width might be okay for an 8. just worried about the sidewall, but then again maybe goin with 19s might make ride a bit better.

#12 ·
^Nope, not at all, only bout an hour :)

And to be 100% completely honest, 35's were perfectly fine on my car. That's the 2nd set of 35's I've had, and I really didn't have problems with either set. I just had a problem with a road that decided to have the DEEPEST potholes in it EVER, every 10 feet, for about 2 miles.

So if you encounter that on a non-sober night at like 12am, 35's won't do you much good.

Other than that, I don't really see a problem with 35's. All though I was at stock height at that time, so that does change a bit, but I truely think you would be fine with those tires.

And as far as the 225 vs. 215, your all about the hellaflushness and stance, a mild stretch will do you justice :D

#15 ·
got the rims, so ill hit u up next weekend 10/1 when i get paid again. 19x8 Axis Se7en (not dish kind) offset 40. all black, but im repainting. and missing centercaps, im gona have to search high and low for them.

those tires should work for me, but one rim has a 235/35/19 on it already, so lemme test fit on the car and see how small the 215 will be compared to the 235. thanks

#26 ·
BUMP for a good seller!

I recieved my parts today as expected. The parts were packed well for what they are and after a brief inspection everything seems to be in order. When I put them on I will report back with my final assessment. But as of right now may I just say have no fear of buying from Brody. He's an honest guy and had no problem with holding the parts for me for a few days before I sent payment.

#28 ·
Thanks Stanza! I appreciate it, hope you are satisfied with your parts :)

If you ever need anything else, let me know!

yo bee, you going to be at the november meet? i may decide to take those tires off your hands. got another couple sets of rims to try out....19x8 with a 215/35 slammed on coils...sounds sick :)

now how exactly is the tire destroyed with the cracked rim? if you could come up with another tire (mismatched or not) id be all over it for a pick up at the meet.

shoot me a PM cuz i dont get email notifications...

Oh yea, I'm going to be at the November meet.

And, PM'ed. :)

#27 ·
yo bee, you going to be at the november meet? i may decide to take those tires off your hands. got another couple sets of rims to try out....19x8 with a 215/35 slammed on coils...sounds sick :)

now how exactly is the tire destroyed with the cracked rim? if you could come up with another tire (mismatched or not) id be all over it for a pick up at the meet.

shoot me a PM cuz i dont get email notifications...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.