05-06 altima tein H tech lowering springs - Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2011, 05:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
05-06 altima tein H tech lowering springs

Hey guys im making this post in addition to my se-r front end part out this post is just for tein lowering springs from what i know they fit the 05-06 altimas v4 and v6 but they might also fit 02-04 not sure... the springs have around 2k on them just normal wear an tear use perfectly fine i took them of and cleaned them today and they are ready for their new owners..

Ive had alot of people msg me about these springs but then they don't reply back or follow up after. so these are for sale again i paid 220 for these im looking for around 150 OBO ( NO LOW BALLRS!)... im open to offers and stuff, as for shipping its upto the buyer.. im located in GTA(ontario) make me offers and here are some piks!

Also some might wonder if these are fake or real because recently there were tein chineese knock offs these are the real deal original teins
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2011, 10:43 PM
03SE_Clean and Simple

I'm pretty sure I read in your other post that you purchased off another member. Were they used by both you and the other owner? I'm looking to buy a set of these hopefully by tomorrow. How's the ride? I'd be interested in hearing your feedback after having them on. Also, if you had a picture handy I'd appreciate that too.

|2003 3.5SE auto|35%tint doors/20%back/2%strip|8000k HIDs lows and fogs|Fibre Customs eyelids|Gloss Black painted stock grille|Black OEM mats|Shaved trunk|V-LEDs full Swap|Ventvisors|Rear Window Lip|Kenwood ddx616 screen|Axxess Steering Wheel Interface|Goodyear Eagle GT's|Akebono ProACT ceramic pads|Centric front rotors|Painted black Calipers|Berk V2 w/ Apexi|KYB Shocks and struts|Tein H.Tech springs|DEPO Smoked tails|
Old 07-15-2011, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando13 View Post
I'm pretty sure I read in your other post that you purchased off another member. Were they used by both you and the other owner? I'm looking to buy a set of these hopefully by tomorrow. How's the ride? I'd be interested in hearing your feedback after having them on. Also, if you had a picture handy I'd appreciate that too.
I bought it of a member here he sold them to me brand new fresh never installed I got these off him last year around august only installed the front ones and then in September i installed my rear ones kept the rear on for 2 weeks because it was rubbing alot and i didnt get my fender rolled or cut so i took out the rears and then now i took the fronts so around 2-3k max because i never drove this car in the winter. Just normal installing wear and tear.

The ride was good for me well pretty amazing to say because my family drove it as well as for pictures I found this link on a forum here

http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/nis...tima-se-r.html

you can see all the pictures of the h tech let me know!!
Old 07-15-2011, 05:18 AM
03SE_Clean and Simple

did you have an issue with rubbing due to bigger wheels or is this something i should be thinking about? I have the SE 17s

|2003 3.5SE auto|35%tint doors/20%back/2%strip|8000k HIDs lows and fogs|Fibre Customs eyelids|Gloss Black painted stock grille|Black OEM mats|Shaved trunk|V-LEDs full Swap|Ventvisors|Rear Window Lip|Kenwood ddx616 screen|Axxess Steering Wheel Interface|Goodyear Eagle GT's|Akebono ProACT ceramic pads|Centric front rotors|Painted black Calipers|Berk V2 w/ Apexi|KYB Shocks and struts|Tein H.Tech springs|DEPO Smoked tails|
Old 07-15-2011, 05:26 AM

ya my rubbing was due to 19" rims and then more then 100 pounds of sound system in the trunk with also a second battery in the trunk and on top u have 3 fat friends sitting in the back :P. If ur sitting on 17s no issue at all even with subs in the trunk and friends in the back seat shouldn't rub but also my offsets were little to high as well for a non rolled fender. Fender rolling is no more then 30-50$ both sides! you dont have to worry about any issue just throw on the springs and ur good to goO!!
Old 07-16-2011, 03:09 AM

ive had alot of springs these, racingline, voghtlands, eibach prokits, bcs and d2s. these were the best springs i had. nice drop and great ride. if i was keeping my car i would be all over these. this is a great deal. glws.
Old 07-17-2011, 05:45 PM

how much for the springs shipped to 07104?
Old 07-17-2011, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by russel75 View Post
how much for the springs shipped to 07104?
to be honest i dont even know how to figure out the shipping cost :s can some one tell me or show me how to do it? lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum > Nissanclub.com Marketplace > Parts For Sale - FS

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

<

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode