NEW PRICE 2500.00 + SHIPPING
[B]Altima 3.5 SE 2002 Supercharger Kit: $2900.00/B]
- Custom Supercharger Kit with Eaton MP90 Supercharger 5-6psi (on my car)
- Supercharger Installation Brackets (Left and Right)
- Supercharger Belt
- Belt Tensioner
- Bracket to Tension the Belt
- Custom 3” Mass Air Flow Housing (Integrated in the 3” intercooler piping)
- SSQV Sequential Blow Off Valve (Flange Welded to intercooler piping)
- 3” Intercooler piping (From Supercharger to Intercooler and From Intercooler to Throttle Body, throttle body not included)
- Intercooler Coupler & Collar
- Intercooler is now included
(was 28” x 11” x 3.5”)
- Upper & Lower Radiator Hose
- Custom Double Crank Pulley
- 440cc Injectors with Clips
- 2 Mishimoto Racing Thin Radiator Fan
- DIF Dual Fan Temp Controller
- Nissan 350Z OEM 68 Degree Thermostats in a modified Altima Thermostat Housing
- Copy of the E-Manage Ultimate program (if you use this tuning tool)
- All the bolts to complete the install
- All visible aluminum is polished.
- Picture to help you re-install everything.
What you will need:
- Relocate the battery
- Air Filter.
- New attachment kit for the Mishimoto fan (Available on Ebay)
The kit has around 7-8000km (4-5000miles).
The previous version with the MP62 blower was driven for around 16000km (10.5k miles) with the same bracket and piping.
Of course no warranty what so ever as this was a custom set-up
I forgot to mention that I have most of the drawing (Autocad/inventor) for the parts, I will include them with the kit.
Pictures and video below:
Supercharger Sale :: IMG_0185.mp4 video by altima0235se - Photobucket
2002 Altima 3.5 SE 6Sp HLSD
XS Headers, Dual Exhaust, Stillen
Forged Wheel 18x8.5" & 245/45/18 & TPMS
G35 Brake Front & Rear
Winter car: 2008 Dodge Avenger R/T AWD