For sale uprev osiris tuner - Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2012, 11:29 PM
Cabrone

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
For sale uprev osiris tuner

Im selling my Uprev Osiris tuner. Cable comes with license and is literally plug and play. This is one of the most, if not the most, popular tuner for the Nissan/Infinity cars. Im asking $550/OBO plus S&H ($150 less than you can get it from the manufacturer!) I am including EVERYTHING that they would get if they bought it straight from Uprev if you want to tune yourself! I'm selling it MUCH cheaper b/c I bought it for my car, sold the car, so I never got around to using it. I have no use for it and need at least some of the money back that I have tied into it!

This will fit all Nissan & Infiniti models 2004-present (however it WILL fit certain 2003 Infiniti models). Basically, this is just a plug and play setup. For the normal person who wants to tune their car to the full potential BEAST the tune will unleash, all you have to do is take the cable to the nearest tuning shop with a Dyno and drop it off!!!

However, if you have the tuning knowledge to do it your self here is what I'm providing: i will email the buyer the Osiris user guide, Cipher user guide, and Nissan tuning guide (all available on Uprev.com for free also) to the buyer as soon as they make the purchase.Once the buyer receives the cable (w/ the license) all they have to do is plug it in to their car and email me their ECU number (which is included step by step in the Osiris user guide; VERY EASY) and I will email them their ROM files for the tune.

This is the tuner version, basically the DIY for tuning, you get the cable, all the software, and an osiris license to use on any vehicle you want. This version gives you the ability to modify and change anything, and keeps you from being dependent on a shop that just wants to make money off you every time for little things. For example if you were throwing a code for new exhaust you could just disable it, or add a little more fuel after another breather mod, you wouldn't have to go pay someone to do it every time. You also get the ability to reflash the ecu back to stock and use this on another vehicle or sell it later.

From uprev:
The Osiris Tuner system includes Cipher, Map Switching, the flash utility and our powerful, new 2.0 ROM Editor. Osiris Tuner supports NA applications and high horse power forced induction vehicles. Using the an HPX MAF and 1000cc injectors we have tuned for over 550whp on the G35.

Osiris Tuner is a licensed based system. The purchase of Osiris Tuner includes one license that will be transferred to the first ECU that is flashed. This vehicle can then be flashed as many times as the user wants, but the flash will not work on any different vehicles.

Osiris Tuner does not include any base maps or eTunes, the user is expected to develop their own tune for their vehicle using the stock ROMS included in the software package. Paid technical support can be found through UpRev's Pro Tuners or through purchasing eTunes.

Parameters that are supported in the ROM Editor include:

Up to 5 Maps on cruise control equipped vehicles
Idle RPMSpeed Limiter
Electronic Throttle Control to achieve Wide Open Throttle at all speeds.
Rev Limiter
DTC disable
AFR Targets
Fuel Compensation
Ignition Timing Advance
Cam Phasing for equipped vehicles.
MAF transfer function
Cranking Enrichment and Ignition Advance
Injector Latency
K Fuel Multiplier
Intake Temp
Calculated Load vs. RPM
Minimum Effective Injector Pulse Width

Here are both user guides that I found on Uprev's site. Take a look over them and see just how easy and user friendly Uprev makes their product to use!! They also have hands down EXCELLENT customer support that will walk you through step by step and fix ANY problems you have using the product! That is, If you plan on doing yourself. **I recommend taking it to a local Uprev Certified tuner (link listed above and on Uprev.com site) with the the cable, dropping it off and picking up a beast!! **

http://uprev.com/UpdateFiles/softwar...er%20Guide.pdf

http://uprev.com/UpdateFiles/softwar...er%20Guide.pdf

Once you get the cable plug it into your OBD2 port and run Osiris, it will first search for and then display your ecu part number, email that back to me and I will FWD you the correct ROM files for your car.

This is the tuner version, basically the DIY for tuning, you get the cable, all the software, and an osiris license to use on any vehicle you want. This version gives you the ability to modify and change anything, and keeps you from being dependent on a shop that just wants to make money off you every time for little things. For example if you were throwing a code for new exhaust you could just disable it, or add a little more fuel after another breather mod, you wouldn't have to go pay someone to do it every time. You also get the ability to reflash the ecu back to stock and use this on another vehicle or sell it later.

From uprev:
The Osiris Tuner system includes Cipher, Map Switching, the flash utility and our powerful, new 2.0 ROM Editor. Osiris Tuner supports NA applications and high horse power forced induction vehicles. Using the an HPX MAF and 1000cc injectors we have tuned for over 550whp on the G35.

Osiris Tuner is a licensed based system. The purchase of Osiris Tuner includes one license that will be transferred to the first ECU that is flashed. This vehicle can then be flashed as many times as the user wants, but the flash will not work on any different vehicles.

Osiris Tuner does not include any base maps or eTunes, the user is expected to develop their own tune for their vehicle using the stock ROMS included in the software package. Paid technical support can be found through UpRev’s Pro Tuners or through purchasing eTunes.

Parameters that are supported in the ROM Editor include:

Up to 5 Maps on cruise control equipped vehicles
Idle RPMSpeed Limiter
Electronic Throttle Control to achieve Wide Open Throttle at all speeds.
Rev Limiter
DTC disable
AFR Targets
Fuel Compensation
Ignition Timing Advance
Cam Phasing for equipped vehicles.
MAF transfer function
Cranking Enrichment and Ignition Advance
Injector Latency
K Fuel Multiplier
Intake Temp
Calculated Load vs. RPM
Minimum Effective Injector Pulse Width

Please email me if interested. wesleyblevins@hotmail.com (no PM please)

Wes B

Last edited by deucetres; 10-03-2012 at 02:30 PM. Reason: BETTER PICTURES
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2012, 06:20 PM
Cabrone

Im taking offers too..make me one if you're interested

Wes B
Old 09-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Cabrone

Bump

Wes B
Old 09-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Cabrone

BUMP ... still for sale!

Wes B
Old 09-08-2012, 11:32 PM

I have no idea how to use this, if I did, or if they had downloadable tunes I'd jump on this. Good luck!

Old 09-09-2012, 06:03 PM
Cabrone

its simple, all you need to do is check out uprev's site for a tuner near you UpRev - Engine Management.
All you have to do is just take your car and the cable to them and they will do everything for you! If you cant find one near you on uprev's site, any tuning shop should have the knowledge to use the program. I will send you detailed step by step instructions how to use the Cipher program and uprev has awesome customer support!

Wes B
Old 09-10-2012, 03:02 AM

What effects will this have on the performance of a 3.5 CVT?
Old 09-10-2012, 03:21 AM
Cabrone

I believe nissan came out with the CVT in 07 and I'm not 100% sure it will fit models after 06

Wes B
The Following User Says Thank You to deucetres For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 03:22 AM
Cabrone

Bump

Wes B
Old 09-10-2012, 10:41 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Garage
you also need the computer software in order to use the cable and license.

PM me for Overlay or Projector Retrofits

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZAMAN View Post

People who defend CVT are like people with ugly kids - they have no choice but to love them.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:54 PM
Cabrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooslow_4_u View Post
you also need the computer software in order to use the cable and license.
Once you get the cable plug it into your OBD2 port and run Osiris, it will first search for and then display your ecu part number, email that back to me and I will FWD you the correct ROM files for your car.

I will add this to my original post. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Wes B
Old 09-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Garage
I already use Uprev, I just wanted to make sure that whoever buys it knows they still need the software on their laptop/computer. the cable and license is useless without the program.

PM me for Overlay or Projector Retrofits

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZAMAN View Post

People who defend CVT are like people with ugly kids - they have no choice but to love them.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:27 PM
Cabrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooslow_4_u View Post
I already use Uprev, I just wanted to make sure that whoever buys it knows they still need the software on their laptop/computer. the cable and license is useless without the program.
I will email the buyer the Osiris user guide, Cipher user guide, and Nissan tuning guide (all available on Uprev.com for free also) to the buyer as soon as they make the purchase.

Once the buyer receives the cable (w/ the license) all they have to do is plug it in to their car and email me their ECU number (which is included step by step in the Osiris user guide; VERY EASY) and I will email them their ROM files for the tune.

If you have no experience whatsoever w/ tuning, all you have to do is take it to your local Uprev approved tuner found here UpRev - Engine Management
and they have access to everything you need for the tune! Drop it off, pick it back up tuned..simple!

I am including EVERYTHING that they would get if they bought it straight from Uprev if you want to tune yourself! I'm selling it MUCH cheaper b/c I bought it for my car, sold the car, so I never got around to using it. I have no use for it and need at least some of the money back that I have tied into it! I am not in the business of cheating anyone...just ask the members who have bought from me in the past!

Wes B
Old 09-12-2012, 03:21 AM

how do you get your ECU number?

Old 09-12-2012, 04:36 AM
Cabrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by 702L32 View Post
how do you get your ECU number?
Its really simple...All you have to do is bring up the Osiris program (which I will email plus its on Uprev's site for free) and just plug in the cable, one end on a USB port on your laptop and the other in your car (port is under your steering wheel), and the ECU number comes up on the screen. There is step by step instructions also on the Osiris user guide (which also I will email) that explains everything.

And...dont quote me on this, I heard you can also get it by calling your local Nissan parts dept. with your VIN and they can give you your ECU number.

Wes B
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum > Nissanclub.com Marketplace > Parts For Sale - FS

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

<

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode