The Nissan Club banner

Nissan Clubs In Illinois???

23K views 201 replies 15 participants last post by  GOATCRUISER 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm the proud new owner of a 2006 Nissan Altima 2.5 S Special Edition.:)

It's a really nice looking & running car that is darn near in showroom condition with 50,000 original on it.

It already gets lots of second glances when I'm out driving, but I also plan on putting some extra after market cosmetic & performance parts on it in the very near future, without ghettoing it out at the same time.

I was just wondering if anyone here knows of any Nissan clubs that get together here in Illinois (weather permitting), where everyone just comes to meet & greet and show off their Nissan's.

Getting together to share some stories, take some pictures, bean bags, BBQ and beers, etc, would be what I'm looking for.

If anyone here can either point me in the right direction or is interested in starting an annual event here in Illinois just for the heck of it, let me know.

#64 ·
Me either but it looks promising. I would be ok with this spot.

#66 ·
I do take pics and try to cruise as much as possible. Last weekend me and my buddies ended up near Zion about 5 mins from the Wisconsin border lol.

#68 ·
Unfortunately no I cruised with a supra and a Saturn. Lol. But yeah we need more feedback! This would be a good time for other people to give their 2 cents!

#71 ·
I was thinking depending on the time we cruise to a spot where we could grab lunch or an early dinner.

#73 ·
Churchill Woods works for me. It's the best compromise as far as distance for the two of us. Next time we can check out the one on golf. We really just need to know if its gunna be more than the two of us. Then we can move into more detail like time, what were going to do, ect, ect..

#75 ·
Does the day work for you? And what about the location at Churchill Woods forest preserve? If not any other suggestions?

#76 ·
I'm in.

Whatever you all decide. just let me know a day, a place and a time, and I'll be there.

#78 ·
Awesome! So then to make it easy I'm just gunna do this then. Saturday Sept. 8th at the Churchill Woods Forest Preserve. We will meet up around 1 and when we are all together we will figure out what to do from there. If you need an address to the forest preserve let me know and I can get it for you. Any other questions feel free to ask. I hope to see you guys there!

#86 ·
I drive a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport.

But to avoid all of the attention, I have cleverly disguised it as a 2006 Altima 2.5 S Special Edition.:D

#80 ·
You know I do.

#82 ·
im not from Illinois, but i might be there :p

#83 ·
Awesome :lol:

#88 ·
I was actually about to bring that up when we got together. We can all go there park next to each other and represent Altimas. Plus I got some buddies that want to go too so I'm going anyway lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.