The Nissan Club banner

Nissan Clubs In Illinois???

23K views 201 replies 15 participants last post by  GOATCRUISER 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm the proud new owner of a 2006 Nissan Altima 2.5 S Special Edition.:)

It's a really nice looking & running car that is darn near in showroom condition with 50,000 original on it.

It already gets lots of second glances when I'm out driving, but I also plan on putting some extra after market cosmetic & performance parts on it in the very near future, without ghettoing it out at the same time.

I was just wondering if anyone here knows of any Nissan clubs that get together here in Illinois (weather permitting), where everyone just comes to meet & greet and show off their Nissan's.

Getting together to share some stories, take some pictures, bean bags, BBQ and beers, etc, would be what I'm looking for.

If anyone here can either point me in the right direction or is interested in starting an annual event here in Illinois just for the heck of it, let me know.

#91 ·
Well its me, you, monstarr, bryan_ax, hal9000 and possibly tigerlui. L31_06 are you coming?

#97 ·
We are meeting up at 1 then maybe get some lunch and hit FNL after. We can move the time to later if everyone thinks its best.

#99 ·
Cruise? Lol.

#101 ·
I washed clay bared and waxed last night but because I don't have a garage my car is dirty again. So I could use one before FNL too. Lol

#103 ·
I like 3. Then go maybe get food a wash and head to FNL.

#106 ·
Yup its official. 3 pm.

#108 ·
So your coming then?

#109 ·
Gay. Wont be able to make 3. Have fun tho!

I HIGHLY HIGHLY reccomend you guys get to FNL ATLEAST at 6pm. Unless u want to get thrown in an unlighted corner. The amount of cars that show up is no joke. Ill be going to FNL a little on the late side 9ish. Waive me down if you see me, don't be shy.

#110 ·
Sorry to hear that dude. We will definitely try to make it around then. I went to the one about a month ago and I was amazed at the amount of cars there. Keep an eye out for our cars too I'm planning to look around and then chill out by my car.

#112 ·
Well according to my phone during the day its a 30% chance for rain. No thunderstorms, and at night its down to 7% so I'm keeping my fingers crossed lol :pray:

#115 ·
It's not just Nissan, any smart person would know Nissan is awesome. We need to represent those cars that no one thought would be worth buying to mod. We need to represent Altimas and Sentras!

#117 ·
Hell yes. :woot:

#118 ·

I think the weather will be the least of our worries

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.