Welcome to NissanClub.com - we offer Forums dedicated to Nissan. We have many features on this website to make your experience here more enjoyable. The first step would be to REGISTER for free so you can take advantage of all the features we have to offer.
Nissan Forums - Our Nissan Forums with thousands of discussion topics.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS & RULES FOR NISSAN OF THE MONTH
Only NissanClub Members (not staff) will be eligible to enter in the contest.
RULES FOR ENTRY:
- Only 1 picture MAX in the Entry Thread, so post the best pic you have of your Nissan.
- Once you submit a photo, please do not remove it.
- All entries must be a Nissan vehicle.
- You must be the owner of the entry you send in. No pics of a buddy's Nissan to get in the contest.
- Pictures that have been altered (photoshop, paint, any editing software, etc.) will not be accepted, but you may blank out your license plate if you wish.
- After the entry period, a "final five" will be randomly drawn and entered into the voting polls for the contest.
RULES FOR CONTEST:
- Voting for NOTM will be open to members for 1 month (note: voting for the end of the year 'NOTY' contest will be open for 2 months).
- Any finalist that wins a NOTM contest must STILL be a member in good standing at the conclusion of the contest. If not, the runner up will win first prize.
- Do not enter into a following months contest while serving as one of the final 5 finalist.
- In the case of a tie, the finalist with the earlier join date will win. If there is the same join date too, then the Nissanclub staff will vote to see who wins.
- Do not create fake accounts for votes. Every vote is monitored by the Administrators and cross-checked to see if the user account is valid. Finalist that cheat, as well as members that help finalists cheat, will be BANNED from the... [Read More]
Winter's icy stranglehold on the northern hemisphere has finally been broken. After months of gray skies and freezing weather spring is finally in the air. Automakers are responding to the warmth and sun by emerging from product hibernation. Companies located in places ranging from South Korea to the United Kingdom have unveiled a bumper-crop of new hardware ranging from sensible to insane. Here are the Top 10 reveals from the 2013 New York International Auto Show.
Baring any surprises, the star of this year's New York Auto Show is likely to be the Mercedes CLA45 AMG, a high-powered version of the brand's stunning new affordable luxury sedan. Other major debuts include the 2014 Cadillac CTS, Acura MDX, updated Honda Odyssey and Hyundai Equus, as well as refreshed version of the Buick LaCross, Regal and Chevy Camaro. Rumors point to a Subaru hybrid reveal while it'll also be the first showing of the controversially designed Jeep Cherokee.
It's business as usual to have supercars in spades at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. Exactly how awesome was it? Here's a hint, the 1,030 hp carbon bodied Koenigsegg Hundra didn't even make the list. We're just using it to fill space.
Known for debuts of exotic supercars, this year's Geneva Auto Show will be one to remember with the world premieres of the successors to both the McLaren F1 and Ferrari Enzo. Other major reveals include the Toyota GT86 Convertible, Lexus IS300h, Corvette Convertible, Mercedes C63 AMG 507 Edition and many more. Look for live coverage at AutoGuide.com from the media preview days March 6th and 7th.
The capital of the Midwest, Chicago's annual auto show is touted to be the best attended and debuts are usually catered to the mass market audience. Known for reveals of trucks and practical people moovers, rumored debuts for this year's show include a new Jeep model, the 2014 Toyota Tundra and even a Chevy Cruze diesel. In addition, Scion will show off a new FR-S race car and Acura is likely to debut the production 2014 MDX. Don't forget the new Kia Cross GT Concept (Seen Above)
Our 2012 Nissan of the Year winner is SurraTT! Congratulations!
Here is what Darren had to say:
My name is Darren Surratt and I’m from North Carolina. Most people know me as SurraTT on the forums, from running VoltageDrop.net, and doing the crazy 09VQ swap!
It all started with a 1987 Maxima. This was my second car and the first one that I was into modding/fixing. The VG30E motor was notorious for exhaust studs breaking and causing exhaust leaks. So this is how I found the forums. I messed with the 2nd gen for a while, then purchased a 3rd gen VE5 from a member. This car had a lot of mods but due to its age it wasn’t “fast.” I learned a lot about Maximas then; I also kept an eye on the car classifieds-- I was interested in a 5.5 6spd. I came across one local to me and had it within that week.
The online car community is so helpful with learning about modding cars and with the most common issues/repairs of a vehicle. You can pretty much find whatever you need by searching the forums! If it was not for the forums I honestly would not know anything like I do about cars. I have never had an automotive class at all!
One main thing about me is that I think outside the “box” so much I’m able to put crazy things together. It took months of planning and researching the 09 swap, then months of actually doing it. Now the swap... [Read More]
Ranging from concepts so bold they border on absurdity to production cars that kept enthusiasts clicking, this is AutoGuide.com's list of the top 10 cars unveiled during the North American International Auto Show.
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.