LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 02-07-2016, 02:32 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Weird electrical trouble

Hi!
2 years ago, i got a remote starter installed in my 2007 altima 3.5se. Everything seems to work fine util last winter. It was very cold. I started my car with the remote before leaving work. When driving home i noticed the heater was not running. All the lights where on but no air was coming out. I tought the blower motor was dead. After looking up on Google, i verifyed the blue relays behind the fuse box on the driver side. I interchanged those relay and started the car. Nothing worked. I replaced the relaya to there original places and everything started working again.

BUT, since then, when its cold outside, when i start the car, remotely or not, radio is the only thing thats working in the car. No lights in the cluster exept for the little yellow key light. I cant even shift to drive. I have to jiggle the fuse box for somw time and then everything lights up and I can shift to drive and go. And when its VERY cold, its like the alternator does not recharge the battery, the car run and eventually stall and i have to boost, unless i manage to move and jiggle the fuse box to get everything on. And when I start the car this way, the manual mode doesnt work...

Weird enough?

Last edited by Mtlfire; 02-07-2016 at 02:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum > Nissanclub.com Technical and Specific Interest Nissan Discussion > ECM / ECU Tuning

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode