Any Altima owners from DUBAI??,PLzz reply!! - Page 2 - Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 19 Old 01-22-2009, 10:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by asani06ser View Post
Well I am not from Dubai but I did ship my car back home to Macedonia in April, 2008.

But I did have a question about the Altima and the SE-R Altima in Dubai. I wanted to know how much do they cost there and how much does a 350Z cost there. Where I am from a 350Z costs between 47k and 55k Euros, which is currently around 70k in U.S dollars or possibly more, but where I live in U.S they cost only 27.9k starting price which is nothing compared to Europe price. When I asked for Altima's they said they never heard of them and mine was the only one they have ever seen lol. So if anyone has an answer please respond. Next time I go back home there is a possiblity I might sell it so I want to know how much did a brand new one cost, remember I am talking about the 3rd gen Altima's not the new 4th gens.

SE-R? I'm guessing you are talking about the Coupe. Coupe in Dubai is a 3.5L V6 engine and around 270 HP. I believe there are 2 models....not sure what the difference is... US$28,500 and US$31500 (approx.). Also keep in mind that Dubai is a tax free place.... (& i'm talking about the 4th Gen Altimas / the latest ones!!!)

Not sure about the 350Z.... but i doubt it is 47K Euros in Dubai.... definitely cheaper. I could probably give you a clearer picture the day after... as its the weekend now and the showroom is closed.

Are you sure the 350Z is only around 28k? Euros? Dollars? Couldn't be dollars for sure. And if its Euro's.... it is probably right. Coz US$28K is approx. how much an Infiniti G35 costs here!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 19 Old 01-22-2009, 10:42 PM
Super Black 6 Speed

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by keneth_c View Post
SE-R? I'm guessing you are talking about the Coupe. Coupe in Dubai is a 3.5L V6 engine and around 270 HP. I believe there are 2 models....not sure what the difference is... US$28,500 and US$31500 (approx.). Also keep in mind that Dubai is a tax free place.... (& i'm talking about the 4th Gen Altimas / the latest ones!!!)

Not sure about the 350Z.... but i doubt it is 47K Euros in Dubai.... definitely cheaper. I could probably give you a clearer picture the day after... as its the weekend now and the showroom is closed.

Are you sure the 350Z is only around 28k? Euros? Dollars? Couldn't be dollars for sure. And if its Euro's.... it is probably right. Coz US$28K is approx. how much an Infiniti G35 costs here!!
Yes a 350Z starting price is $27.9k in U.S all the way to fully loaded 44k. The G35's go from base price of 32k all the way to around 40 or 45k not fully sure.

And BTW no I am not talking about the Coupe I am talking about my car the Altima SE-R look at my sig, i was wondering how much they go for if you know.

2006 Nissan Altima SE-R 6 Speed Super Black
285 WHP/ 287 WTQ
JWT Clutch/Flywheel, SSIM port matched, NWP BOP, NWP 5pc Spacers, SRS headers and y-pipe, BRM Exhaust, 75mm TB, 4" Custom intake, Uprev
Tein H-Tech Lowering Springs
Tint 35% Front 15% Rear
LIKE my FB page for car enthusiasts
http://www.facebook.com/FuelerInc
post #18 of 19 Old 03-13-2009, 02:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
not sure if they sell the SE-R's anymore.... since the 2008 models are out.

as far as i know...
the 2.5L engine was selling for around 75K (approx. US$ 20K)
while the 3.5L was selling for around 90K-95K (US$ 24K - US$ 26K)

post #19 of 19 Old 03-15-2009, 05:49 AM
Super Black 6 Speed

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
All right thanks bud

2006 Nissan Altima SE-R 6 Speed Super Black
285 WHP/ 287 WTQ
JWT Clutch/Flywheel, SSIM port matched, NWP BOP, NWP 5pc Spacers, SRS headers and y-pipe, BRM Exhaust, 75mm TB, 4" Custom intake, Uprev
Tein H-Tech Lowering Springs
Tint 35% Front 15% Rear
LIKE my FB page for car enthusiasts
http://www.facebook.com/FuelerInc
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum > Nissanclub.com Local Chapters & Nissan Auto Clubs > International

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode