houston altis - Page 2 - Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 178 Old 06-07-2012, 12:02 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

this is my car incase you see me around

03 2.5s lowered on BC Racing coilovers, carbon fiber engine cover, hotshot 4-1 header, zinc plated cross drilled and slotted rotors and powerstop pads, all interior lights are LED, SER spoiler, custom gril, spectre CAI, painted valver cover red with black lettering, balance shaftt chain cut, Greddy RS muffler with custom 2.5 inch piping (designed and built by me on Star CCM engineering program to run flow models) with no resonator nor cats, 2JR crank pulley, green LED in grill, kenwood 1000 watt system with single 12" pioneer sub, rota circuit 10 wheels (16lb each) and good year eagle gt tires 225/50R17
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 178 Old 06-07-2012, 02:03 AM
Mr.Awesome!

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
lmao! funny one of my other cars is a sentra.

Mods: too many to list

Old Dyno
post #18 of 178 Old 06-07-2012, 04:22 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by N!smo View Post
lmao! funny one of my other cars is a sentra.
lol one of my buddys from school has a spec and since i have 2.5 i have the same engine

03 2.5s lowered on BC Racing coilovers, carbon fiber engine cover, hotshot 4-1 header, zinc plated cross drilled and slotted rotors and powerstop pads, all interior lights are LED, SER spoiler, custom gril, spectre CAI, painted valver cover red with black lettering, balance shaftt chain cut, Greddy RS muffler with custom 2.5 inch piping (designed and built by me on Star CCM engineering program to run flow models) with no resonator nor cats, 2JR crank pulley, green LED in grill, kenwood 1000 watt system with single 12" pioneer sub, rota circuit 10 wheels (16lb each) and good year eagle gt tires 225/50R17

post #19 of 178 Old 06-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Mr.Awesome!

Hahahaha true that!

Old Dyno
post #20 of 178 Old 06-08-2012, 04:01 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Hey man me and my group of guys like the audio guy I know are meeting up tonight if you want to join my number is 832-465-1836 text me and I'll give you the scoop and I don't think I told you but my name is michael

Last edited by 03_altima_tx; 06-08-2012 at 04:05 PM.
post #21 of 178 Old 06-13-2012, 06:15 PM
i make cars go fast..

No freaking way, 2 threads out of Texas and we get to Sugar Land! I'm down by Sweetwater & First Colony area! Exciting stuff!

2009 Super Black 2.5SL CVT Loaded
3.5 Mirror
8000K DDMTuning Lo
3000K DDMTuning Fog
Stillen Front Lip
K&N Drop-In Filter
Super Black Grille
Racingline White LED Kit
post #22 of 178 Old 06-13-2012, 08:36 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Oh wow for real I'm up highway 6

post #23 of 178 Old 06-14-2012, 02:18 AM
Mr.Awesome!

nice nice! we should meet soon ppl!!! im having an issue with the car. its driving me nuts! there's a squeaking noise coming from passenger side (i think) and i just cannot pinpoint exactly where its coming from!

Old Dyno
post #24 of 178 Old 06-14-2012, 02:45 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by N!smo View Post
nice nice! we should meet soon ppl!!! im having an issue with the car. its driving me nuts! there's a squeaking noise coming from passenger side (i think) and i just cannot pinpoint exactly where its coming from!
Ya totally I get my light weight crank pulley tomorrow and plan on going to the track Friday and I'm also having a problem with my car. It's like once a month when I try to start it everything works and does what it's supposed to but the starter won't kick in and ill try to start it like 50 times and nothing but then I let it sit for like 5 minutes and then it starts. I already changed the starter and it's still doing it I think it might be the ignition but once it works it's fine for like a month so y'all we should meet up y'all want to go to the track on Friday I'm meeting up with some buddies up there with spec Vs

post #25 of 178 Old 06-14-2012, 03:14 AM
i make cars go fast..

Sounds like it would be a nice get together! What year are you all's Altima? (03 for one i'm guessing..)

Can't do this Friday, but let's for for something down the road! Never been down the track before..

2009 Super Black 2.5SL CVT Loaded
3.5 Mirror
8000K DDMTuning Lo
3000K DDMTuning Fog
Stillen Front Lip
K&N Drop-In Filter
Super Black Grille
Racingline White LED Kit
post #26 of 178 Old 06-14-2012, 05:13 AM
Mr.Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03_altima_tx View Post
Ya totally I get my light weight crank pulley tomorrow and plan on going to the track Friday and I'm also having a problem with my car. It's like once a month when I try to start it everything works and does what it's supposed to but the starter won't kick in and ill try to start it like 50 times and nothing but then I let it sit for like 5 minutes and then it starts. I already changed the starter and it's still doing it I think it might be the ignition but once it works it's fine for like a month so y'all we should meet up y'all want to go to the track on Friday I'm meeting up with some buddies up there with spec Vs
u happen to have changed your battery terminal ends? if so check those and check all wires going to and from the battery for loosens.

Old Dyno
post #27 of 178 Old 06-14-2012, 06:21 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Ya mine is a 03 2.5s with lots of mods look in my signature to see what I have but I'm good to meet whenever how about saturday

post #28 of 178 Old 06-14-2012, 01:35 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Or if y'all want to meet tonight we can I'll be going through first colony tonight around 9 or so and we could meet like at first colony mall or somewhere over there

post #29 of 178 Old 06-14-2012, 04:31 PM
Mr.Awesome!

i cant meet with you guys just yet, give me a week or 2

Old Dyno
post #30 of 178 Old 06-17-2012, 01:14 AM
NOTM - Feb 2010

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
this is the most active this regional thread has been in years. lol. no one ever posts on here

AEM CAI / Aerospeed XCS / NWP Spacers / Custom Y-Pipe / Raactive CF Exhaust + 3 inch piping / 2*Timing Advance / S5 Grill / M3 Roof Spoiler / 6000k Low / 6000k Fog / Oznium Angel Eyes / Tein S-Tech / Racingline FSTB / Nismo-Rays A34 / 235/35/19 Dunlop SP Sport MAXX / RTP Rotors / PBR Pads / SS lines / Redline Tuning Quicklift / LED Lighting
2006 SER - SOLD
2013 EVO X GSR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum > Nissanclub.com Local Chapters & Nissan Auto Clubs > Midwest / Texas

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode