LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 178 Old 06-17-2012, 09:38 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tl2k2max View Post
this is the most active this regional thread has been in years. lol. no one ever posts on here
Well I see some custom altimas around and want to get a good group of guys together for meets around houston

03 2.5s lowered on BC Racing coilovers, carbon fiber engine cover, hotshot 4-1 header, zinc plated cross drilled and slotted rotors and powerstop pads, all interior lights are LED, SER spoiler, custom gril, spectre CAI, painted valver cover red with black lettering, balance shaftt chain cut, Greddy RS muffler with custom 2.5 inch piping (designed and built by me on Star CCM engineering program to run flow models) with no resonator nor cats, 2JR crank pulley, green LED in grill, kenwood 1000 watt system with single 12" pioneer sub, rota circuit 10 wheels (16lb each) and good year eagle gt tires 225/50R17
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 178 Old 06-17-2012, 09:47 PM
NOTM - Feb 2010

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03_altima_tx View Post
Well I see some custom altimas around and want to get a good group of guys together for meets around houston
yea thats good. i wasnt trying to be negative. i wish it was more active, but it isnt.

AEM CAI / Aerospeed XCS / NWP Spacers / Custom Y-Pipe / Raactive CF Exhaust + 3 inch piping / 2*Timing Advance / S5 Grill / M3 Roof Spoiler / 6000k Low / 6000k Fog / Oznium Angel Eyes / Tein S-Tech / Racingline FSTB / Nismo-Rays A34 / 235/35/19 Dunlop SP Sport MAXX / RTP Rotors / PBR Pads / SS lines / Redline Tuning Quicklift / LED Lighting
2006 SER - SOLD
2013 EVO X GSR
post #33 of 178 Old 06-18-2012, 03:54 AM
Mr.Awesome!

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
yeah lots and lots of forums on the web..... kinda makes your head hurt if you wanna join em all... but yes we gonna have to get together someday

Mods: too many to list

Old Dyno

post #34 of 178 Old 06-18-2012, 03:11 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tl2k2max View Post
yea thats good. i wasnt trying to be negative. i wish it was more active, but it isnt.
oh i know you werent being negative i was just saying thats what i was doing in houston we have a monthly gathering of houston nissans and its always like Zs that go so i want to get more nissans to go

03 2.5s lowered on BC Racing coilovers, carbon fiber engine cover, hotshot 4-1 header, zinc plated cross drilled and slotted rotors and powerstop pads, all interior lights are LED, SER spoiler, custom gril, spectre CAI, painted valver cover red with black lettering, balance shaftt chain cut, Greddy RS muffler with custom 2.5 inch piping (designed and built by me on Star CCM engineering program to run flow models) with no resonator nor cats, 2JR crank pulley, green LED in grill, kenwood 1000 watt system with single 12" pioneer sub, rota circuit 10 wheels (16lb each) and good year eagle gt tires 225/50R17
post #35 of 178 Old 06-18-2012, 03:19 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
do any of yall want to meet up today /tonight i have nothing going on today

post #36 of 178 Old 06-27-2012, 01:54 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Monthly HN Burger Meets
This the link for the info on the Houston Nissan meet this Friday for anyone who wants to come out

post #37 of 178 Old 07-02-2012, 03:12 PM
Marketplace Ninja

^ Thanks for coming out guys, I'm one of the main H-N event organizers and I was glad to see a buncha Non Z32s show up to our meet

We're going to the track Saturday Night, lonestar our in Sealy, come join us!

Edit: Also I'm trying to get a group of guys to Main Event in the Woodlands for the 4th of July too, see the HN thread.

Last edited by aackshun; 07-02-2012 at 04:05 PM.
post #38 of 178 Old 07-03-2012, 09:22 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Can't make to the July 4th event I have a final the next morning

post #39 of 178 Old 07-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Marketplace Ninja

I'm actually goin tonight if at all.
post #40 of 178 Old 07-03-2012, 09:47 PM
i make cars go fast..

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Been super busy with work.. but i will try to make some meets this month!

2009 Super Black 2.5SL CVT Loaded
3.5 Mirror
8000K DDMTuning Lo
3000K DDMTuning Fog
Stillen Front Lip
K&N Drop-In Filter
Super Black Grille
Racingline White LED Kit
post #41 of 178 Old 07-06-2012, 06:55 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Ya I have been busy with school this week so I can't really make anything this week

post #42 of 178 Old 07-09-2012, 03:01 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
CupCakeMeet.com --- Welcomes You!
anybody down for going to this meet on july 21 go to the events page on the website and see the one for that date im meeting a bunch of sentras up there and im leaving on saturday at 11AM for anyone that wants to cruise

post #43 of 178 Old 07-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Marketplace Ninja

https://www.nissanclub.com/forums/mid...2-houston.html

Just started a Maxus thread, highlights are:

TSD Road Rally $15
BBQ $5

And I may have some QR oriented prizes if I can get enough interest!!!
post #44 of 178 Old 07-21-2012, 02:57 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Facebook

Here is the link for the Houston Nissan meet and I think I might be going to maxis now

post #45 of 178 Old 07-23-2012, 02:10 PM
Marketplace Ninja

Great! I hope you can bring the QR crew to the meet!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum > Nissanclub.com Local Chapters & Nissan Auto Clubs > Midwest / Texas

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode