• BiGJoHn619

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • froggysquasher

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • newkido

Votes: 18 18.9%

September '12 NOTM - Congratulations Tortoise!

30K views 97 replies 32 participants last post by  gliff 
#1 ·
Welcome to NissanClub's newest Nissan of the Month contest! The 5 finalist listed below were picked at random from the previous Entry Thread. Please take your time and vote for the NissanClub member that you think deserves to be our latest Nissan of the Month winner. Don't forget to scroll down as the 5 finalist have the option to reply in this thread with more pictures and a list of mods in order to draw more votes.

** Do not create fake accounts for votes **
Admins see every vote and subsequently check if the user account is valid. Finalist that cheat (as well as members that help finalists cheat) will be BANNED from the website! Let's make this fair, honest and fun for everyone.

Members with a 0 post count have been restricted from voting. Please take a minute to review The Official Rules.

This months sponsor is Racingline Performance!

The NOTM winner will receive a prize pack from Racingline Performance.

Poll will close September 30, 2012

The 5 finalists are:

1. Tortoise

2. BiGJoHn619

3. Tom Brady

4. froggysquasher

5. newkido

** If you would like to enter your Nissan into next months contest, CLICK HERE for the ENTRY Thread **

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow all really nice cars this month! Hope i stand a chance. I picked up my 05 code red se-r 6spd from another member a few months ago after my black auto se-r was totaled. Just loved the car so much and had to get another after always being a honda guy. The transformation has all taken place in the last month with plenty more to come! It would really mean a lot if i won this, Have a lot of hard work,pride,and time into this car...hope some of you guys like my car and mods!

Mod List:
Injen SP cai-Racingline Y-pipe-Racingline FSTB-Racingline battery tie down-NWP vias delete-2* timing advance with bullydog triple GT-Redline tranny fluid-5% tint on all 5 windows 50% on windshield-NISMO windshield banner-5000k HID headlights and fogs-Strada eyelids-Color matched c-mod grille-fully debadged-Full bright white interior LEDs and reverse lights-Custom TWM Shift Knob-Tein hood dampers-SE-R oil cap-Nismo rad cap-Wet black powdercoated wheels with forged done code red-Racingline front prokit rear springs-EBC ultamax rotors and redstuff pads-Pioneer AVH-P8400BH In-Dash 7" Touchscreen-Kicker S15L7 in custom 5 cubic ft box with false wall powered by Hifonics HFI1000.1D-More im sure im forgetting!

Waiting to install- NWP 5 piece spacers,RL HFPCs,RL v2 y-pipe

Sorry for the shitty quality pics i lost my DSLR:sad:

#3 · (Edited)
very nice cars on here and best of luck to everyone! i first bought my car stock from the dealership a year and a half ago.
here are my mods since than with more to come

mods engine:

aem intake
tsudo exhaust

lighting:
ddm tuning hids in foglights and headlights
leds in the side view mirrors that light up the ground and the doors when dome light is activated via remote or the doors open.
all lights swapped out with v-leds leds :)

suspension:
bc coilovers

exterior:
vinyl roof
35 percent tint with 20 percent tint on top of it
custom painted red tails
removed the side door guards (so far no dings) and debadged everything but the nissan emblem
plastidiped the chrome window trim

rota grids staggered
red brake calibers
stillen lip
cmod grill

audio/interior
custom install backup camera (just did a writeup on it)
pioneer avh-3200bt head unit.
blue gauges for speedometer.
blacked out interior and headliner

blacked out interior and headliner

#4 · (Edited)
All really nice cars glad I even be in a group with these guys. Some pictures I have different wheels because sometimes I just like to be fancy at shows haha. Sadly I don't have any pictures of my engine bay so you guys will just have to look at the exterior.

exterior:
Stillen front lip
Home depot lip (lol)
Extreme dimension side skirts
projector fog lights
Paint matched grill
Red vinyl covered tail lights
Red calipers

Wheels:
g35 18x8+30 (black wheels)
katana racing 20x8.5 +35 (machined finished wheels)

suspension:
megan racing coilovers
stillen strut brace

interior:
led dome lights
replaced factory speakers with all JL audio speakers
weathertech floor mats

lights:
6000k HID in the low beams and flog lights

performance:
stillen headers
custom 3" pipes
flow master mufflers 3.5" tips
Injen short ram intake

here is a little video of my exhaust 07 altima exhaust reving - YouTube

#6 ·
This ones going to be good!! I really want to see BigJohn's car though :p!

#8 · (Edited)
My list of mods is in my signature but ill break it down again.Good luck to everybody. I love my car, and wanted to keep the look as OEM as possible, but like a model people who had no clue, never heard about. lol.

Under the hood:

- K&N typhoon intake
- Stillen cat back exhaust
- Racingline front strut tower brace
- Bullydog GT tuner
- Duralast Gold battery
- Racingline battery tie down
- Nismo oil cap

Things Ive added to the interior:

- Nissan GTR starter button
- OEM "Altima" silver door sills
- OEM leather steering wheel
- OEM leather shift knob
- OEM all weather floor mats

Things Ive done to the exterior:

- 2006 Altima SE-R gunmetal wheels w/ TPMS sensors
- Niteshades red painted tail lights
- OEM spoiler
- OEM fog lights
- Autokits rear diffuser
- Precision grey painted eyelids
- Eibach suspension
- Sylvania zXe h11 headlight bulbs
- Sylvania silverstar turn signal bulbs
- Stillen rear license plate frame
- Nismo valve stem caps

#9 ·
All nice rides for sure, but my votes going to Tom Brady.

This should definitely be a tight race to the finish this month between all finalists.

PS:mad:Tom Brady

You may want to send Chip a message so you can get your finalist pic thing all figured out and dialed in.

#10 ·
;) thanks man

Yeah I sent him a message. Hopefully it gets fixed. I changed picture hosts; hopefully it gets fixed.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#11 ·
#13 ·
Dam the choices keep getting more difficult every month. One things for sure all the rides are clean and there is some really good stance going on! Im going to reserve my vote for now!

#16 · (Edited)
Mods engine:
5 Speed Conversion
Custom (replicated) Turbonetics Intercooler piping
CXRacing t04e .57 Turbo
Turbonetics Turbo Manifold
Turbonetics Downpipe
3inch Catback exhaust
Tial Wastegate
Synapse BOV
DeatschWerks 444cc injectors
Nismo FPR
z32 TT Fuel Filter
z32 MAFs
JWT Pop Charger
Jim Wolf Technology Ecu

Lighting:

10000k HID

Suspension:

Megan Full Adjustable coilovers
Racingline adjustable endlinks
FSTB
Racingline Motor Mount Inserts

Exterior:
Drilled/Slotted Rotors
Stanless Steel Brake lines
xxr 527 17x8.25 rims
falken 205/40/17 tires
oem mudflaps (car didnt come with these)
5% tint in rear, double 5% in rear window

Audio/Interior

Alpine CDE-HD137BT
Crunch 1100W Amp
Rockford Fosgate 12"
Infinity Door speakers
Sparco Steering wheel with quick release
Nismo Shift knob

*pictures will be added shortly, im doing a photoshoot*

#18 ·
Thanks a lot bud! i appreciate it!

#19 ·
Thanks everyone for the votes! really means a lot

#22 ·
Thanks bud!

I also got some nissan ser gauges just waiting for ups to drop them off on thursday :)

#21 ·
Voted for Brady. Love the SE-R wheels on that Altima. Wish it was on mine.

#23 · (Edited)
WOW! All contestants have a good amount of mods, and good pics! It all depends on who likes what better. Rims all look really good mounted to each ride! Lots of cool looking systems. who's has top performance? Tortoise? BigJohn? Newkido?I'm gonna save my vote for later,so i thought i take a minute and talk about what i like about each car, and what might be some cool pics i'd like to see down the line this month. ill just go in voting poll order

Tortoise: Red Red Red! Car just looks mean! front lights look good! Rims are just oozing awesome! system looks really nice! "all arounder" in all categories! whats horsepower and torque? Pics that be cool to see: interior led lights at night

BigJoHn619: really awesome list of mods! Go turbo! Rims fit well with car! whats horsepower and torque! Pics that be cool to see: 10000k HID kit looking at car and looking out of car. up close of drilled and slotted rotors.

Tom Brady: is that u? haha! "oem upgrades" are looking nice! Really like diffuser on dark gray! Rims set it off, but stay true to your "signature look", and just the right accents inside look cool! Keep it goin! Pics that be cool to see: Couple pics of car in motion.

Froggysquasher: Really dig the look u have going! Staggered rims turned out nice! a milimeter out more, would be too much, nicely done! Gauges make car look and feel more modern. black lip brings a "GTR" feel! Pics that be cool to see: Interior lights and gauges lit up.

Newkido: U have a 6 right? First pic looks awesome with the 20's! I take it those are your "show rims". Grille and chinspoiler look clean and flow well with white! Not the biggest fan of sills, but still finish "the look" well. whats horsepower and torque? Pic that be cool to see: interior lights and 6000k lights.

Good Luck everyone! Keep up the mods and pics

Injen short ram intake, Racingline FTB,RSB, V2 front and rear endlinks, depot chrome headlights, retrofit 5000k headlights with halo and leds, led interior lights, white led license plate, custom matte black hood stripes, nismo sidesills, se-14's 18in rims, two toned pinstripe​

#27 ·
Thanks bud. ill have to get around to taking some night pictures of it so you can see them. i just redid the lights in my sideview mirrors. and blacked out my sideview mirrors. here is a crappy picture of them

#24 ·
this is one month where my choice isnt so easy.. will wait for bigJ to post his pics before voting, but it could be anyones to take this month.

#25 ·
sorry for the lag on the pics guys, i will have them tomorrow evening. during the day i will be doing a photoshoot of the altima, and i wont be editing any pictures it will be all natural dslr photos :) im a little behind in the votes but i hope my pics will bring my game up! good luck to all of you!

#26 ·
Not sure on my hp and torque but id assume once i have everything installed that i ordered it should be pretty decent. My full list of performance mods is soon to be: NWP blockoff, NWP 5 piece spacers, Injen SP cold air intake, Racingline high flow precats, Racingline v2 y-pipe, obx catback exhaust, and 2 degree timing advance. Once thats all installed ill see how it feels and then get uprev tuned:) as for the LED interior pics ill put some up tomorrow!

#29 ·

Engine bay is being changed over to all of the turbonetics stuff i bought from Asleep starting on thursday.

No editing done to these pictures.

*Dont hate on my hello kitty floor mats haha.

#40 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.