The Nissan Club banner

Vote for your favorite Nissanclub Vehicle!

• Wade01

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VQpwrdSE-R

Votes: 42 59.2%
  • slvrbackgorilla

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • pickup1

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Petty

Votes: 21 29.6%

January 2014 NOTM - Congratulations VQpwrdSE-R!

25K views 117 replies 22 participants last post by  twista 
#1 · (Edited)
Welcome to January 2014's Nissan Of the Month Competition!

Here's 5 of the Finalists chosen from the previous entry thread: January 2014 NOTM Entry Thread

Please take your time and vote for the NissanClub member that you think deserves to be our latest Nissan of the Month winner.

Don't forget to scroll down as the 5 finalist have the option to reply in this thread with more pictures and a list of mods in order to draw more votes.

** Do not create fake accounts for votes ** Admins see every vote and subsequently check if the user account is valid.
Finalist that cheat (as well as members that help finalists cheat) will be BANNED from the website! Let's make this fair, honest and fun for everyone.

Members with a 0 post count have been restricted from voting.

Please take a minute to review the The Official Rules.

This months prize will be provided by RedlineGoods.com!

Here are the Finalists for January 2014!

1. Wade01

2. VQpwrdSE-R

3. slvrbackgorilla

4. pickup1

5. Petty

See less See more
#113 · (Edited)
Twista does January notm end in February? If so that don't make no sense to me.

I got the january contest over as January is over.

vq I understand not responding to the congrats since you may think it ends at 2:23 today.. All good

Thank you to all the kind souls who voted it was a fun month and once again ill be back and better than ever..

#114 ·
The way polls are made, you put in the amount of days and it automatically determines when that is. I opened the poll at 3pm and so it's going up to 3pm. It does not stop at 12am of the new month.

Either way I don't see it as being a problem. The poll is ending when it's ending.

#117 ·
Thanks twista and Petty!

If this comp was for audio/sound equipment I couldn't keep up with most of the guys setups I've seen in here.

I've got to send a shoutout to Drew (SERendipitous) for all the advice and help he's given with the progression and modding of my car. The countless 4x4 jokes and wheelgap digs ultimatley peer pressuring me to lower it. Plus it's always hella fun tearing up some of the countries most scenic roads following his SE-R.

Keep modding those altimas!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.