Nissan-Infiniti Shootout 2014 - Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 07-30-2014, 11:45 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Thumbs up Nissan-Infiniti Shootout 2014

Hey everyone, especially NE members! Theres the third Nissan-Infiniti shootout going on on August 24th and I want to get some interest for it. It's not a huge event, but everything starts small and we don't get a whole lot of opportunities to meet other members!

Where is it?
located at Atco Raceway in Atco NJ.

The event is
What is it???
It's basically 2 events in one! Theres 1/4 mile racing/eliminations until theres a winner in each class. But they also have a car show where you can compete against others.

Why would I bother going?
If for only at least one reason, it's a lot of fun! I've been to the last 2 events and always had a ton of fun with my friends there and made some new ones. The people are cool, and a lot of sweet rides are there as well. Between the show and racing its easy to fill time and not get bored.

So... If you want to go down the track, or show off your pride and joy its all good fun and I'd like to see NC represent!

I'll try to give more info over time on whats happening and if we have a good group ill see if I can help people meet up and drive in together!

So, who's in?

2009 Altima coupe 2.5 6spd; my babe!

Amsoil synthetics, LED lights, illuminated kickplates, WC Lathewerks shift knob, Racing Line STS/TB kit/strut bar/RSB/ front & rear end links/ first 4th gen 2.5 with racing Line springs, first 4th gen to swap 7th gen maxima brakes (on 16" wheels).
-Plans for now/future:restored old school wheels in progress/ quad projector retrofit in progress.

Best 1/4 mile; [email protected] factory stock to the tires.

DD/work ride; 2000 Nissan Xterra 4WD V6 5spd
-Damn thing has a taste for blood and all my time, bringing him back to life= taking my money

Last edited by Wade01; 07-30-2014 at 11:55 PM. Reason: add
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-03-2014, 02:23 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Bump.....

2009 Altima coupe 2.5 6spd; my babe!

Amsoil synthetics, LED lights, illuminated kickplates, WC Lathewerks shift knob, Racing Line STS/TB kit/strut bar/RSB/ front & rear end links/ first 4th gen 2.5 with racing Line springs, first 4th gen to swap 7th gen maxima brakes (on 16" wheels).
-Plans for now/future:restored old school wheels in progress/ quad projector retrofit in progress.

Best 1/4 mile; [email protected] factory stock to the tires.

DD/work ride; 2000 Nissan Xterra 4WD V6 5spd
-Damn thing has a taste for blood and all my time, bringing him back to life= taking my money
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum > Nissanclub.com Local Chapters & Nissan Auto Clubs > Northeastern U.S.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List