Nissan Altima 2000 gxe (manual)
AEM WAI (short ram)
Modded VTC synalloid
Full ecm tune up programmed
Painted the valve cover and some other parts
current project:girlfriend restricted >.<
current repair: mystery check engine light(havent had a chance to run code..thought it was the temp sensor I put in *sighs* another problem....)
Nissa Sentra 2003 GXE (q18 went to the heavens...sr20det swapped)
Full custom fab exhaust.
Turbonetics 6085 (at 20 psi)
Forged street pro piston
Street pro (stage 5= cams)
Street Pro stage 3 clutch (she grinding alittle into 3rd)
New special computer (gonna tune after turbo still been doing motor work)
Custom fabricated pod WAI, breather Intake.
New Fuel pump/fuel cell(buddy wont tell me what he used)
High performance camber/caster kit.(custom fab)
JDM Smoked headlights
8k blue HID's (xenon high/low)
432 HP to the wheels (before boost)
Current repair: Still trying to figure out how to install tach gauge. Paint Job. Finishing install of header and permanately attaching turbo. Still need to re-tune after we complete the turbo as a permanate fixture, he had to custom weld and build a header running 4-2 sense the boost wasnt working right on 4-1, will post final WHP when Hondata runs the dyno again.