Super Modder

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 702L32 View Post
the 2.5 4th gens need one too.
Nope...gotta wait 10 years like the 3rd gen guys...

Frankensteined 2002/3/4 3.5SL
QR to VQ swap

Other Pics
My NC Garage
My Feedback Thread...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 43 Old 04-23-2012, 10:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
10 years?! i wont even have an altima anymore. who knows what car Ill have by then hehe

post #33 of 43 Old 04-23-2012, 11:48 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
please do talk to taz about it. i really want one before i'm done with the altima.

yeah you 4th gen guys definitely gotta wait as long as we have lol

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5s

post #34 of 43 Old 04-23-2012, 11:57 PM
Stickers make my car fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
im not understanding why they have a responsibility to accept the part. you bought it, didnt use it - he doesnt have to accept it because you changed your mind and theres nothing wrong with it. am i missing something here or are you just being a shitty customer? two ways to look at it as far as im concerned. hes not walmart.

05 3.5 SE Satin White
Nismo CAI, Rays Eng. Nismo 18x8.5 w/BFG 245/45Z/18, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, SER Tails & R. Bumper, SER Springs/Struts/Shocks,
Stillen RSB, Stillen Front Lip, Active Tuning S5 Grille, 20% Tint, Nismo Mats, M3 Rear Window Spoiler and Blacked out emblems.
post #35 of 43 Old 04-24-2012, 12:12 AM
Erect Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
in ten years ill probably have gotten rid of my gtr and getting new porsche.
post #36 of 43 Old 06-16-2012, 01:39 AM
Ruben2000altima

Garage
these people are the worst when it comes to customer service or satisfaction the sad part that they are the only vendors for the altimas aftermarket crowd and they take advantage of imho i ordered some endlinks in may 26 and to this date they havent gotten here yet, the worst vendor ive ever dealt with and will never deal with them again i rather sell the altima if they were the only solution to my needs, they wont ever see another penny from me!!!!
post #37 of 43 Old 06-16-2012, 10:38 PM
Maxima.832

Taz is a busy busy busy guy ... but he gets the job done

as busy as he is and the fact you just wanted to ordered a part ... recieved it and then decide you don't want it and now want to send it back ... have some patience lol

MaximaR

My 500whp+ 2004 maxima build ----> Build thread
post #38 of 43 Old 06-16-2012, 11:12 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Are you kidding? The REASON they are about the ONLY vendor for the Altima crowd is because most of the members that own an Altima are cheap asses and have a shit load on their wish list without a penny between their leg and pocket lining to pay for it with. For a business, the Altima scene isnt the place to really make any money. So in closing, THIS is why NO ONE makes or WANTS to make ANYTHING for the Altima crowd/scene. lol. Now as far as your situation and shipping maybe you have a point. But honestly why do YOU think they are among the only ones offering anything for these cars? I am betting that as the economy continues to contract, we may very well find ourselves without anyone making products for Nissan's red headed step child. Far to many other cars out there with more exposure and following, and MONEY to buy stuff WHICH helps to fund R&D. There are alot of individuals that are more than capable of producing parts for these cars but wont because of most of what I said is true. The few that have tried ultimately sold off their remianing inventory and basically said **** it...."cheap asses". BTW, I like your car! Looks sick! Something about the 2nd gen modded right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruben2000altima View Post
these people are the worst when it comes to customer service or satisfaction the sad part that they are the only vendors for the altimas aftermarket crowd and they take advantage of imho i ordered some endlinks in may 26 and to this date they havent gotten here yet, the worst vendor ive ever dealt with and will never deal with them again i rather sell the altima if they were the only solution to my needs, they wont ever see another penny from me!!!!

Wheels/Suspension: 5Zigen 19x8 Pro Racers-Falken F452 245/35/19 Tires-Eibach Sportline Springs
Visual: S5 Grille-20% Tint-M3 Window lip Spoiler-LED Cluster/Switches-TWM Weighted Shift Knob
Performance: C-man Headers-C-man 3" Y-Pipe-Magnaflow Exhaust-PNP'd Heads w/Ferra Valves-RevUp Oil Pump-Pulley-JWT C9 Cams-Haltech Platinum ECU-Fujita5 CAI-Weisco Pistons-ARP Head Studs
Audio: Kenwood DNX-9140-ZED Leviathan-Focal Speakers-Sound Deadened-XBox-270Amp Alt
post #39 of 43 Old 06-17-2012, 11:31 AM
Ruben2000altima

Garage
Thanks Im just super pi*** off with this whole situation I could understand a little delay but if you dont have the items then dont list them as available thats my beef with this and the communication process is key now apperently ups has lost it so im just done with the endlinks im just gonna order some for a miata and continue with my project, btw thanks for the coments on the car i just started this whole altima project and im having some real fun with it
post #40 of 43 Old 06-17-2012, 11:34 AM
Ruben2000altima

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by taz394 View Post
Taz is a busy busy busy guy ... but he gets the job done

as busy as he is and the fact you just wanted to ordered a part ... received it and then decide you don't want it and now want to send it back ... have some patience lol
im a very patient guy but almost a month to receive some parts that are being sold in the internet as available COME ON if i special ordered it then i would totally understand but this is ridiculous!!!
post #41 of 43 Old 06-17-2012, 11:35 AM
Ruben2000altima

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DRZ View Post
Are you kidding? The REASON they are about the ONLY vendor for the Altima crowd is because most of the members that own an Altima are cheap asses and have a shit load on their wish list without a penny between their leg and pocket lining to pay for it with. For a business, the Altima scene isnt the place to really make any money. So in closing, THIS is why NO ONE makes or WANTS to make ANYTHING for the Altima crowd/scene. lol. Now as far as your situation and shipping maybe you have a point. But honestly why do YOU think they are among the only ones offering anything for these cars? I am betting that as the economy continues to contract, we may very well find ourselves without anyone making products for Nissan's red headed step child. Far to many other cars out there with more exposure and following, and MONEY to buy stuff WHICH helps to fund R&D. There are alot of individuals that are more than capable of producing parts for these cars but wont because of most of what I said is true. The few that have tried ultimately sold off their remianing inventory and basically said **** it...."cheap asses". BTW, I like your car! Looks sick! Something about the 2nd gen modded right.
Thanks Im just super pi*** off with this whole situation I could understand a little delay but if you dont have the items then dont list them as available thats my beef with this and the communication process is key now apperently ups has lost it so im just done with the endlinks im just gonna order some for a miata and continue with my project, btw thanks for the coments on the car i just started this whole altima project and im having some real fun with it
post #42 of 43 Old 06-17-2012, 12:06 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
i TOTALLY agree. ive been through that a few times with some other places selling aftermarket upgrades for cars. they have it on their website ready to buy. so i place the order and make the payment. THEN they say OH its on back order, out of stock or will take longer to ship blah blah blah. My dad had this happen to him several times when he ordered stuff for his bmw's.

so now, we both CALL or EMAIL the bastards FIRST to see if they even have the damn thing they have listed on their website before we order and PAY them. and if they dont have it or its gonna take too long we say FORGET IT. sure it takes a few days longer before you get to place the order and get your part but its better than trying to get your money back after the fact.

now if its like amazon or ebay or some other BIG company we dont worry about it. they built their reps on customer service and having items IN STOCK and READY to sell. its those little operations that you gotta watch out for. its all about DISCLOSURE. if it takes time cause its special order or u are the middle man and you have to order it and THEN send it out, or you are like jack in the box and we dont make it till you order it, atleast TELL the customer that BEFORE they order with you. nothing like pissing a customer off after they already paid you and they cant get their parts as expected

now a company NOT responding to you especially AFTER you paid them and you have no part? dont get me started!

The Following User Says Thank You to 702L32 For This Useful Post:
post #43 of 43 Old 06-18-2012, 01:23 AM
Ruben2000altima

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 702L32 View Post
i TOTALLY agree. ive been through that a few times with some other places selling aftermarket upgrades for cars. they have it on their website ready to buy. so i place the order and make the payment. THEN they say OH its on back order, out of stock or will take longer to ship blah blah blah. My dad had this happen to him several times when he ordered stuff for his bmw's.

so now, we both CALL or EMAIL the bastards FIRST to see if they even have the damn thing they have listed on their website before we order and PAY them. and if they dont have it or its gonna take too long we say FORGET IT. sure it takes a few days longer before you get to place the order and get your part but its better than trying to get your money back after the fact.

now if its like amazon or ebay or some other BIG company we dont worry about it. they built their reps on customer service and having items IN STOCK and READY to sell. its those little operations that you gotta watch out for. its all about DISCLOSURE. if it takes time cause its special order or u are the middle man and you have to order it and THEN send it out, or you are like jack in the box and we dont make it till you order it, atleast TELL the customer that BEFORE they order with you. nothing like pissing a customer off after they already paid you and they cant get their parts as expected

now a company NOT responding to you especially AFTER you paid them and you have no part? dont get me started!
You hit the nail in the head they are so quick to accept your money and after that to get them to answer or to communicate with you is like if they were doing you a favor or they were doing it for free, another prime example that they dont get it what ever happen to the customer is ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum > Nissanclub.com Marketplace > Vendor Reviews and Feedback

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode