The Nissan Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
ser

Latest test in Car and Driver. Maybe it was 7.1 but it did not break the 6 second barrier. It was exactly the same speed in the quarter as the new 180 hp Jetta 1.8T.

Afty said:
Where did you get the Spec-V time? That seems too slow given its power and light weight. People have been estimating mid- to high-sixes for the Spec-V.

·
Future Z Driver
215 Posts
Oh man, you're right! I haven't received my Oct. Car and Driver but the review is in there. It's 7.4 sec 0-60 and [email protected] mph in the 1/4-mile. You have to remember that the Sentra's 6-speed makes for an extra gear change going 0-60, which adds to the time. It spanked all the other cars 5-60 and especially in the road course, though.

·
Banned
48 Posts
Afty said:
Oh man, you're right! I haven't received my Oct. Car and Driver but the review is in there. It's 7.4 sec 0-60 and [email protected] mph in the 1/4-mile. You have to remember that the Sentra's 6-speed makes for an extra gear change going 0-60, which adds to the time. It spanked all the other cars 5-60 and especially in the road course, though.
Don't forget that the test mule was a heavily used (and no doubt ABUSED) pre-production model. I'm saving final judgment til a full production model is tested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.